Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2002 8:28:35 AM EDT
Just got laid off in Maine, anyone up here hiring?  Environmental, Consulting, Manufacturing, Construction, Sales, Marketing...anything!

Figured I'd throw out an APB...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the club, Hokie.  Going on 3 months for me.  Burning some savings to keep going.  Can't complain, though, get to sleep late and spend my days on here. [;)]

On the very slight chance that you've never heard of them, you might give monster.com and dice.com a check.

As for me, anybody want an apprentice gunsmith?  Frankly, I'm sick of software engineering.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:52:56 AM EDT
[#2]
God Bless you guys...
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Just happened this morning.  Left on good terms though.  Gonna take today to rewire myself and start fresh tomorrow.  Ya know, something different might not be so bad!

Bushmaster's facility is in next town over!  One can only hope!

~Hokie
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#4]
This May be up your ally Maybe Not. Polaris Ind is hiring Right now. It is In MN A CCW State With a great Outdoor life Pretty well ca nshoot any time or anywhere. Out in the country that is. If your interested Call 218-463-2312 They will direct your calls to the Right people. Hope this helps out.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Superfly thanks bro, but I gotta stay in Maine (wife, house, and Maine's got a lot of the same freedoms).  I do appreciate the tip however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top