Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2002 8:36:49 AM EDT
[url]http://www.time.com/time/2002/stateoftheunion/index.html#[/url]

The Democratic Underground is already crying about it.

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Gave him an "A".

Lot's of "F" votes. F*ckin' liberals still pissed about Gore not being in the White House.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quick poll- over 62% give him an A when I voted
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I give him an "A" for his efforts in stomping out terrism. The economy could use some help though.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not a liberal, but I think he's still an idiot and the war is making everything in this country worse, not better.  He's not a statesman and he has demonstrated a complete lack of understanding regarding free markets and constitutional governance.  He and Chaney are also obstructing the Enron investigation.  Do the American people have the right to know what their government and its leaders are doing or not?  Bush also shut down FOIA requests and is closing off other information flows regarding details of past administrations.

Oh, and I did I mention HE FUCKING LIED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT 93?

He's an idiot and a dangerous one at that because he pretends like he knows something.  A little boy playing president.    
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm not a liberal, but I think he's still an idiot and the war is making everything in this country worse, not better.  He's not a statesman and he has demonstrated a complete lack of understanding regarding free markets and constitutional governance.  He and Chaney are also obstructing the Enron investigation.  Do the American people have the right to know what their government and its leaders are doing or not?  Bush also shut down FOIA requests and is closing off other information flows regarding details of past administrations.

Oh, and I did I mention HE FUCKING LIED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT 93?

He's an idiot and a dangerous one at that because he pretends like he knows something.  A little boy playing president.    
View Quote

Sound sort of liberal to me....
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]
What do you mean he lied about flight 93?
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 1:59:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't blame trickshot, he voted for Gore!
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 4:03:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I think George is doing a fine job.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p557b8ea548f0de30b301c26a013859d8/fdfdf663.gif[/img]
 FOUR MORE YEARS***FOUR MORE YEARS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top