Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2002 8:32:27 AM EDT
Took my first venture over to [url]www.democraticunderground.com[/url] and there are a hell of a lot of locked messages!  Good work.  If we can't change them, looks like we'll just shut down their message boards.  Why haven't they vome here yet?

Keving67
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Why haven't they vome here yet?

Keving67
View Quote

The same reason they lock any thread that in any way challenges the liberal dogma: They can't qualify their beliefs with logic.  When anybody dare question the Democrat religion they either run and hide or rage in "righteous" indignation (of course, not using any kind of facts that might support their beliefs).  Just ask them why they believe we should fund social programs that have no apparent chance of success, or have failed miserably in the past with our money.  They will give you the "if it just helps one person" bullshit.

They don't come here because they know that there is no way in Satan's Fiery Hell that they could ever win a debate.  That scares them, because they might be forced to question their faith.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 10:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they even know about this site?

Hell do they even know what an AR-15 is?

I kind of like the idea of knowing where they are when they probably don't even know about this site.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Whatever you do, don't post an invite to here over there.  

You're not going to get anything good out of that.  It would only be an invite for flamers and trolls, no rational discussions or anything that contributes to the board here will come of it...
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:06:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whatever you do, don't post an invite to here over there.  

You're not going to get anything good out of that.  It would only be an invite for flamers and trolls, no rational discussions or anything that contributes to the board here will come of it...
View Quote

Dude, we have that already.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:19:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I go there every now and then. I like to see what the other side is thinking. It is like spying on the enemy. What got me was some of the gun rights threads. Some of them are pro 2nd. Either that or some of our boys were playing with them.

I apologize my PC and then take a shower when I am done.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some of them are pro 2nd. Either that or some of our boys were playing with them.
View Quote

Yeah, KBaker and some others like to play over there. There are a few gunnies that are actual DUers, but they're few and far between.

The best thread was when they were talking about arming themselves because they they thought Bush and Ashcroft were coming to get them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top