Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 6:08:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Having the trots sucks, but he should have cleaned up the mess.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Having the trots sucks, but he should have cleaned up the mess.
View Quote

WARNING!!!!

NEVER EAT FROM A NYC GYRO VENDOR ON WALL ST, YOUR ASS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!  
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You should of known better then to eat a gyro from a vendor on the street.

That is like a guy I worked with who bought Chinese food from a gas station and he wondered why he got sick.
View Quote

Usually those guys have great stuff, but I knew that when he was putting the "hot sauce" on, that the bottle had probably not been in the fridge in the past month!  I got what I paid for!  Oh yeah, street vendors on Wall St rule the lunch scene, unless you take a hike over to the pier where all the damn tourists are!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:51:11 PM EDT
[#5]
lol!!!

[:X*]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Sounds like a "watered down" version of Timber!

Link Posted: 1/30/2002 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sounds like a "watered down" version of Timber!

View Quote

I can't believe I remembered that just now.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 5:47:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Your coworker sounds like a total pig. How the hell can't he feel sloshing around in his own excriment?!?

If thats the way he is, can you imagine what the inside of his house looks like?
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 6:44:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Disgusting...

I have a similar story but its much worse....the toilets in the engineering school were sluggish for a few weeks until they backed up completely.  One of the labs had a floor drain and for a few weeks, a foul odor like a dead animal was building.  We searched for the cause and found it to be the drain as its trap had dried out, allowing sewer orders to enter.  The key here was the nature of the sewer order.  It was not normal but like a dead animal.

The toilets in the basement were the first to stop, then the 1st floor stopped and by noon, all were ouot of commission.  4 floors mind you, 40 feet of elevation and a resulting pressure of 15 PSI from gravity alone...the poor joints couldn't handle this pressure (lead packed cast iron pipe) and soon leaks were everywhere in the basement, dripping into the hallways from above.  

The plumbers were summoned and where was the system clean-out?  Basement, of course.  They removed the clean-out closure and no surprise, a pipe full of sewage greeted them.  This filled the men's restroom where the clean-out was located.  This was not the major plug, that had to be removed with a "rooter" auger system.  

The plumbers worked with the rooter for a good while when all of a sudden the plug was broken.  We hear all sorts of commotion from the men's restroom and then two plumbers come out, covered in sewage and offal following a minor tidal wave of crap.

It seems some kind of animal had died in the sewer and its bloating post death had been the blockage.  A dead animal and sewage makes for some of the nastiest odors possible.  Cleanup in the building was a major undertaking even though only the basement had been damaged.  HTH (high test hypochlorite, pool chlorine)was spread on the nasties and huge HEPA filtered (high efficiency particulate air)wet vacs were used to suck it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top