Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2002 8:21:47 AM EDT
Striker,
(I wanted to bury this post under the "UBL" gives-extended-head-topic but it is locked so I'm forced to post for all to see !)

I'm down to my last bottle of "Wart HOG Ale" brewed by "Big Rock Brewery" Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Now I need a new source to stave-off possible Canadian invasion and the occupying of said Brewery!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:33:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Canada is a hotbed of Conspiracy.

Trader Joe's "Australian Lamb Chops" are marked in small print "Produce of Canada".

Ninety Degrees North or Nuke!

[peep]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Canada is a hotbed of Conspiracy.

Trader Joe's "Australian Lamb Chops" are marked in small print "Produce of Canada".

Ninety Degrees North or Nuke!

[peep]
View Quote

" Canadian Chops and Canadian Wart Hog Ale" ......maybe an invasion is unavoidable !

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:53:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#5]
"We found this mouse in a bottle of your Wart HOG Ale, and a cop had some of it and HE PUKED. Now give us our free beer, eh?"
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[center][size=4][red]WARNING!!![/red][/size=4][/center]
Bob & Doug Mackenzie live out west..just so you know what your getting into. Fully expect a flanking attack from the east by Red Green too, with air support from CBC's Royal Canadian Air Farce. Their "chicken cannon" is a devastating weapon.
View Quote

The urge to invade grows.....

Now I have Canadian chops, Canadian chicken and Canadian "Wart HOG Ale" to consider !  (I already knows about that "Canadian Bacon.")

[:D]

(Striker, when you saw this topic posted what did you really expect to see ?)
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:19:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Careful, it is a Canadian trap!   Remember the Fenian raids.  Sure the beer looks good from here.  But when you are drunk on their beer and have had your way with their sheep they jump ya’!

-Velveeta
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
(Striker, when you saw this topic posted what did you really expect to see ?)
View Quote

A naked picture of our Prime Minister!!![:D]
View Quote

I'll bet that most of us don't even know her name. [:)]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#10]
[size=6]OH CANADA![/size=6]sorry or just not the USA baby!  

But second place is important too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top