Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2002 6:19:04 AM EDT
Guys,
I have 3 boxes of comics sitting around the homested.
all are over 10 yrs old.  Akria, Punisher, Spawn 1-10, etc.  
Where is a good place to find prices?  I figure if I got 50% value, I be happy.  
E-bay a good place to sell?  

This is to start financing a 50 cal, there is talk in Illinois about banning it.
c-rock
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:23:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy a Wizard price guide at Jewel, Target, or Wal-Mart.

In the back they have prices for many comics.

Av.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Id use Comics value Monthly. Their prices are always higher than wizards. I see alot of dealers buy with Wizard prices and sell with CVM prices.
c-rock: Shoot me an email, maybe I might want some
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#3]
You are better off going to a comic book store to see if they need any. There are very few buyers on -line. I have seen stuff go on sale on line that isn't even close to the listed prices. I bet 50 percent of cover is about all you will get except for a small group of like #1 issues and such.
Good luck, I have about 20 long boxes sitting till they are old enough to sell. Most dealers are looking for golden and silver age stuff right now, so it would have to be from the 60's or 70's to sell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top