Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2002 4:35:07 AM EDT
With the game coming and all I had to toss this out...

GO RAMS!!!

[img]http://www.eatonlink.com/main/uploaded/FreakOnALeash/stllogo.gif[/img]

I would normally root AFC but since I used to live in StL and the Bengals will never see a Superbowl again I have to root my old hometown.

GO RAMS GO RAMS GO RAMS GO RAMS GO RAMS
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:43:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I was born in St. Louis, but I must say I really don't give a flip about pro football. St. Louis RAMS? What happened to the Cardinals? I like college ball OK. A bud always has a good superbowl party, so I do watch ONE pro game a year. Mostly we shoot pool and play squares, blasting music with the TV sound off. That John Madden really sucks, whatta blow-hard.

Anyway, GA is my home now. When I go back to visit relatives in St. Louis, it makes me real glad I live in GA. St. Louis is depressing to me. Shame about y'all's carry law.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:49:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Prediction - Rams by 10.

That said, GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was born in St. Louis, but I must say I really don't give a flip about pro football. St. Louis RAMS? What happened to the Cardinals?
View Quote

I grew up in Jefferson County (Arnold - Imperial area) and I agree, the StL of my youth is now in Phoenix. But between the NE Patriots and Rams I have to decide between the AFC (cuz the Bengals are AFC) or the hometown team of my childhood. I hate the Patriots so I have to go with the hometown team.

Remember the StL Steamers soccer team?

I still have an autograph from Danny Vammage.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]
St. Louis RAMS? What happened to the Cardinals?
View Quote
 With ya there, I still think the team in Baltimore is the Colts.  And being in AZ, St. Louis is welcome to take the Cardinals back.
That John Madden really sucks, whatta blow-hard.
View Quote
 Lost me there, Madden is great!

I hate the Rams, but I still have to root for them (Georgia and all) over Tom Brady (no doubt some distant relative of Sarah) and the New England Kennedys.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Short rant. Pro sports are rigged by the mob.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:46:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:57:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I could care less about who wins or loses on Sunday. I only care about one thing....

EAGLES LOST! EAGLES LOST! DA BOYS SUCK! MCNABB CHOKED YOU POSERS!!!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:57:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I kinda lost interest after the Browns left Cleveland, The "new" Browns?, well, it just isn't the same.....
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:16:42 AM EDT
[#9]
The Superbowl doesn't feel all that special this year. My crew and I even canceled our annual Vegas Superbowl trip.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:09:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Yeah really, I don't like either team and I don't hate either one much either, not like it was the Denver Horsies or the Dall-ass Cowpies.  So it's hard to get too worked up about the Super Bowl this year.  But I am still going to hope the New England Kennedys get pounded and Tom ("I'm Sarah's nephew") Brady gets sacked, oh, say, a dozen times.  Let's just say I am brewing a good hatred that I hope will be at full steam by Sunday.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah really, I don't like either team and I don't hate either one much either, not like it was the Denver Horsies or the Dall-ass Cowpies.  So it's hard to get too worked up about the Super Bowl this year.  But I am still going to hope the New England Kennedys get pounded and Tom ("I'm Sarah's nephew") Brady gets sacked, oh, say, a dozen times.  Let's just say I am brewing a good hatred that I hope will be at full steam by Sunday.
View Quote

Why do you hate New England so bad????

Link Posted: 1/30/2002 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't HATE them yet, but it's only Wednesday.  I just dislike them today.  Ask me again about Friday or so.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top