Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 4:33:08 AM EDT
...about a year or so ago, someone posted that they had seen these old us mil surplus stand up 3D targets that resembled a soviet with an ak.  they were either for sale in sportsmans guide or cheaper than dirt.  i've been trying to locate some and have not been able to...anyone know where i can find some?  

they looked pretty cool and stood 3-4' tall if i recall correctly...best thing is they were pretty cheap.  i'm kicking myself for not getting some at the time.

thanks, sloth
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:22:15 AM EDT
[#1]
It was Cheaper Than Dirt that had them. I  wish that I would have got some when I saw them also hell they may still have some??? GOOD LUCK
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top