Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2009 1:04:17 AM EDT
Saw one of these buggers in a catalog a few weeks ago and came up with an idea (posted in Team).  Basically a cooler with four wheels and a remote control.  Anybody have one or used one?  How fast do they go?
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 1:07:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Laziness knows no bounds
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 1:14:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Until some jackass figures out how to fill it with dynamite.
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 1:21:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Laziness knows no bounds

Or it could just be something fun to fuck around with.

No you're right what a stupid thing to buy. I bet you're a hit with the sewing group.

Link Posted: 8/5/2009 1:23:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Laziness knows no bounds

Given my idea, you actually might say it's an exercise in exercise
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 1:28:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Until some jackass figures out how to fill it with dynamite.

Not really something you would need a rocket scientist for.

1.) Open lid

2.) place dynamite in container

3.) ???

4.) profit

I do, however fail to see how that is relevant.  It's not like their aren't remote controlled trucks/planes/boats/anything already.

Link Posted: 8/5/2009 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I do, however fail to see how that is relevant.  It's not like their aren't remote controlled trucks/planes/boats/anything already.

I suppose if it's not fast enough, I could tow it behind my RC car... I just don't want the beer to get warm.
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 2:42:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Laziness knows no bounds

No you're right what a stupid thing to buy. I bet you're a hit with the sewing group.

If you are too lazy to get out of your seat to get a drink, there is a serious problem.  I'm watching this nation become fatter and lazier with each passing day.  

Do as you please, but understand that there are consequences arising from sedentarism.
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 3:17:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Laziness knows no bounds

If you are too lazy to get out of your seat to get a drink, there is a serious problem.  I'm watching this nation become fatter and lazier with each passing day.  

Do as you please, but understand that there are consequences arising from sedentarism.

Oh brother...

CLICK AND READ
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 3:47:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Laziness knows no bounds

If you are too lazy to get out of your seat to get a drink, there is a serious problem. I'm watching this nation become fatter and lazier with each passing day.

Wow you do realize it probably doesn't already come full of beer right? What is the difference in this and a cooler that is sitting next to your chair anyway? For that matter what about your refrigerator? You don't even have to leave the house to get something to eat now? How fucking lazy right?

Some things are just made to be kind of a "hey look what I got" novelty thing and I believe this is one of them. Odd avatar to have with your "everyone else is a fat fuck" attitude

Link Posted: 8/5/2009 3:51:56 AM EDT
[#10]
It sounds like I hit a sore spot

Enjoy your day!
Link Posted: 8/5/2009 4:06:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

It sounds like I hit a sore spot

Enjoy your day!

Not really I was bored at work. Getting ready for bed now.

I just don't get how something that is just meant to be a fun thing can be what is making this country fat. I do agree with you that people need to get off there asses but banning this cooler isn't going to put slim fast out of business either.

This is the second thread already this week where someone just posted something fun and someone had to shit on it right away. I guess most of the people here are a little more up tight and proper then I am.

Goodnight I'm off to sleepy land now

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top