Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 1:00:17 PM EDT
Anyone watch that "reality" show where 3 guys go around repossessing vehicles? I see that bald muscular guy shoving a lot of people and even physically restraining some. Is he legal doing this or could some one get him for assault? I know people should pay their bills but I can't stand that guy.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:02:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Umm, its all fake. They claim its based on actual events, but...no.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Fake. They cant restrain you like that. They are acting on behalf of a company, Not the courts. In my books thats a great way to catch jail time.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#3]
It's all hype but, I would like to see Sonia (the big one) jump up and down naked just so I could see
all that in motion.

I might even
pay a dollar for that
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's all hype but, I would like to see Sonia (the big one) jump up and down naked just so I could see

all that in motion.

I might even

pay a dollar for that

Thanks for making supper come back up.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
all that in motion.

I might even
pay a dollar for that

Bastard!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#6]
The segment where the old drunk guy came out and tased Matt (the bald one) was funny as hell! He even pissed his pants!
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:34:28 PM EDT
[#7]
There's a good documentary called "Repo Man" with Harry Dean Stanton.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I love watching "Operacion Repo" (TruTV). It's totally fake and scripted but it's hilarious.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I love watching "Operacion Repo" (TruTV). It's totally fake and scripted but it's hilarious.

+1

I used to hate it, but once you get over the embarrassment of actually watching it, it's funny as shit!  It's more entertaining than WWE "wrastlin".

I liked the one where Matt (the muscle-man 'tard) was towing the BMW and rolled it going around a corner, and there "just happened" to be a camera-guy in the Bimmer.  The big, fat boss-man rolled up, they stood around for a half-hour cleaning the mess up, but not ONE other car was on the road and no cops ever showed up.  SURE!!!!

That uber-fat, over-pierced, pig-tail thing is, without a doubt, the ugliest, most disgusting "female" life form I've ever seen, and that ain't fake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top