Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 12:21:02 PM EDT
Hi All

I've got an old Smith & Wesson M&P that I inherited from my deceased grandfather

It came with a leather holster that I was allowed to play with as a child and subsequently ruined!  I haven't been able to find anything like it to replace it with. I carry an autoloader daily but I'd like to have a holster for this revolver for the time I spend at the range and walks around the lawn and such.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Any other suggestions for similar holsters are still welcome!

Edit: This would actually be the link to the holster for my revolver - http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=581982
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
What about something with a paddle back?
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Not looking for something for convenience really, just authenticity to the way my grandpa had it.

I'm not going to carry the gun for personal defense uses, I have more effective handguns for that and I sure don't want this to ever end up in an evidence locker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top