Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 12:09:34 PM EDT
Next time you have nothing better to do.  Go over to DU and do a search.  Try certain words like revolution, facist, or tea bag.  You will be amazed and what posts pop up.  Better yet look how them communists twist themselves inside out trying to justify Hugo Chavez and his communist buddies limiting freedoms of expression.  Its just amazing how they are unable to see a tolatarian state without mumbling something about the ends justify the means.

Oh and they are spooked by non liberal types talking about revolution or taking up arms.  Oh they make light of it, but they are definitely spooked, dare I say scared deep down inside.  

Another thing you will notice over time is that the same threads slumber and drag on for weeks sometimes, like its just a few posters rehashing the same old crap week after week.  They never lists numbers of live participants over there.  If they did it would probably be less than a hundred at any given time.

Go on, have some fun.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#1]
9mm v. .45
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:16:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
9mm v. .45

that sounds like

coke vs pepsi

great taste vs less filling

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm concerned repeated trips over there would increase my tolerance and I'd turn liberal.

I do check out their gun forum from time to time. Possibly the only ones with a tenuous grip on reality over there.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm concerned repeated trips over there would increase my tolerance and I'd turn liberal.

I do check out their gun forum from time to time. Possibly the only ones with a tenuous grip on reality over there.

You mean just barely.  

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Another thing you will notice over time is that the same threads slumber and drag on for weeks sometimes, like its just a few posters rehashing the same old crap week after week.  Go on, have some fun.

sounds like arfcom GD.....I think I would rather stay here than go looking for a migraine over there
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 12:45:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'll take your word for it. I'd rather stick my dick in a running cuisinart than deal with the astounding level of stupid at DU.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean just barely.  

Yeah, that's what tenuous means.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Next time you have nothing better to do. Go over to DU and do a search

Uh, NO.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:12:41 PM EDT
[#9]
The only thing I notice is how their terrible format sucks and gives me a headache. I mean seriously, who's fucking bright idea was that. That or the amount of retardation swimming over there.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I guarantee I will always have something better to do.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#11]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#12]
I think scrubbing my hemorrhoids with a kerosene-soaked corn cob would be more fun than voluntarily going to DU and reading what they have to say.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm surprised the server over there hasn't exploded with the Obama/Joke thing going on...
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah, I'll take your word for it. I'd rather stick my dick in a running cuisinart than deal with the astounding level of stupid at DU.

/thread
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 3:20:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm surprised the server over there hasn't exploded with the Obama/Joke thing going on...

+1

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:12:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Agree. I am not into self mutilation so browsing DU'h is not going to happen for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top