Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 7:47:43 AM EDT
Just got notice that Browning is making a .22 Buckmark pistol with factory threaded barrel for a silencer. Called the Buckmark Whisper, it has a 1/2x28 thread on the muzzle and will be sold only by Lipseys.

Seems like a good idea for other companies (as in a Ruger MKIII threaded hint hint) Walther and SIG have sold a lot of pistols because of the threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:57:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet, Now I can just buy a complete pistol instead of buying just an upper or having my Buckmark barrel threaded.  Expecting to get my can around the holidays.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 7:58:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Well how about that, wait long enough and someone will make it!

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty awesome that they are doing that.

Going to be hard to beat this one..(obligatory showoff pic)...but I bet it would have been cheaper!

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:28:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pretty awesome that they are doing that.

Going to be hard to beat this one..(obligatory showoff pic)...but I bet it would have been cheaper!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z157/Followthehollow/buckmark.jpg

Now that is a sweet set-up  

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:37:35 AM EDT
[#5]
When I was at the Shot Show this year, I asked one of the Ruger guys if they planned on making a Mk series pistol with a threaded barrel, he said that they weren't, because there are too many states they wouldn't be able to sell them in.  Which was weird, considering all the collapsible stocked Mini-14's with flash hiders, and the fact that they just released an AR15.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:41:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I am in the market for a new .22 pistol.  Looks like buckmark just moved up the list
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top