Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 8:43:38 PM EDT
It isn't like the most powerful government in the world couldn't fake a birth certificate.

That is all.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 8:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It isn't like the most powerful government in the world couldn't fake a birth certificate.

That is all.

Nothing will come of it either way....maybe after he is out. But even then it's not likely.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
According to the Nirthers, the government of Hawai'i already has.  

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 8:47:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
According to the Nirthers, the government of Hawai'i already has.  

Well if this is true there really isn't anything we can do about it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#4]
So after spitting on that portion of the constitution, would would stop him from crapping on any other part?

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:02:00 PM EDT
[#5]
In line with his destroy Amerika, social engineering and population control agenda.....

On his last day in office, he will reveal the real Kenyan birth certificate, saying "Ha Ha!" the ultimate overloading of our system of government, as we struggle to determine if any laws, etc  penned while he was in officer, are illegitimate, leaving us to sort our the future of our nation.  All the while, he goes on the talk circuit, making $200,000 an hour, making a mockery of our republic.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 9:11:01 PM EDT
[#6]
WHERE IS IT?

The 'one' we've seen has a computer font...can't be authentic for 1960...

Where's the real one?

That's all...I want to see the real one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top