Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 6:38:39 PM EDT
The two that lived there before were trash to begin with and I have no idea how the afford to live here. They have 4 or 5ish year old kids running around out front w/o supervision(don't think the 7 year old counts) and playing in the street. The older ones 12-15ish have gotten the Sheriff out here before for screwing with people's cars or throwing fire works at houses. Why do people do this?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Money
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Money

How much do they get per kid?
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Money

How much do they get per kid?

lala county is 620 a kid and more if he is special needs.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Be glad it is children, I have fixed and installed cable in lots of "private residences" that served in a halfway house role. Imagine half a dozen junkies under the supervision of a 80 year old woman whose main qualification is that she isn't able to walk on her own, so she can't run away from the jacked up situation her son put her in.

Those places suck, I am sure the neighbors love having crazies and junkies on the block. The houses go to shit in a hurry too, it seems that the state isn't very good about inspections beyond the initial certification. They are required to provide cable TV to the residents, which they do when they first open, a month later they cancel, and when they have it turned back on they always seem to be in a major rush to make repairs and stuff.

Sounds like the two 'adults' that live there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top