Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2009 5:24:54 PM EDT
OK, I found a rifle that I would like to buy, but only have about 3/4 of the amount of the price for the rifle in cash. The seller will only accept a money order for payment.

My PP account is set up with a CC for payment. Is there a way I can send myself money using the PP account to avoid cash advance fees on the CC? Maybe by registering my bank account with PP too? Any body know, or done something like that?

Help me out please. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Tie your bank account with PP and transfer money from PP to your bank account.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Read this about PayPoop.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
You could just go to the ATM and withdraw cash then deposit it in your account.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:02:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Read this about PayPoop.

I know PP is anti-gun, but it is convenient, just gotta be discreet.

Quoted:
You could just go to the ATM and withdraw cash then deposit it in your account.

Then you run into the cash advance fees with the CC, which is what I'm trying to avoid.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#5]
You should be able to add your bank account info to it. I had to return an item I bought off of ebay, and he refunded it to paypal. I then requested them to transfer it to my bank account. IIRC, it was in my bank account in about 1-2 business days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top