Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2009 2:30:14 AM EDT
16" lightweight with a pencil bbl...

Anyhow, what handguard do I need????

Cav Arms is doing a limited run of pink furniture....

http://www.cavalryarms.com/pink.html

We have done a limited run of pink furniture. Supplies are limited, so don't wait! We won't be making more for at least another year.

We have the following pieces in stock in pink;
C1 (A1 length buttstock)
C2 (M4 style telestock)
C3 (CAR handguards)
C4 (M4 style handguards)
C5 (Fat rifle length handguards)
C7 (A2 handguards)
C9 (A2 style pistol grip)

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 2:31:21 AM EDT
[#1]
All I need is for the folks at Magpul to make a limited run of pink 20 rounders....

Hint hint
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:03:46 AM EDT
[#2]
K...

Let me further define my question...just making sure before I order the stuff...haven't built a lot of AR's....

Will a CAR or an M4 handguard both fit a skinny profile bbl?

I am thinking I need the CAR handguard as I am going to go with a pencil bbl (like on the old Colt lightweight carbine)???

I am thining a collapsable stock should be just the thing for adjusting the length of pull as the little one grows into the rifle

Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:19:15 AM EDT
[#3]
CAR or M4 will work with the pencil barrel.   A CAR is more of a round handgaurd and the M4 is more oval in shape, a tall not wide oval on the forearm.   Prefrence is what it breaks down to.

And the tele stock is great for kids,  I wish more companys would make a kid friendly rifle with a tele stock.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:25:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CAR or M4 will work with the pencil barrel.   A CAR is more of a round handgaurd and the M4 is more oval in shape, a tall not wide oval on the forearm.   Prefrence is what it breaks down to.

That's what I needed to know
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:39:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Hmm, I think there is an AR forum on here someplace.
Link Posted: 8/3/2009 3:49:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hmm, I think there is an AR forum on here someplace.

I just needed a quick answer to a question....had to order right away

Missed the last pink furniture run

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top