Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 5:30:55 PM EDT
Game on Facebook

Anyone else play?  Found this today and it's a little addicting.  I'm looking for allies if anyone else is wasting time on this like me.  :-)
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't get to play because my wife is too busy harvesting her mother's virtual garden on facebook/myspace, leaving me alone to care for our child.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:46:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:my wife is too busy harvesting her mother's virtual garden on facebook/myspace

There are times in my life when I am happy in my ignorance; this is one of them.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't get to play because my wife is too busy harvesting her mother's virtual garden on facebook/myspace, leaving me alone to care for our child.

Bummer.  I just took Greenland.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, but you enjoy those virtual vegetables.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top