Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 3:33:55 PM EDT
so im flipping through the guide on my cable box and see conan is on G4. i turn it on and its at the part where he meets the witch. stupid G4 cut out the part where he bangs her then throws her in the fire, but they leave in the part where he bangs the hot blonde.

what the hell is this crap? i dont understand why any show on cable is censored. now i remember why i never watch tv.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to 1993

90's sucked too.  We went from late night movies, to infomercials, and now we have semi censored late night (even though they no longer need to censor after 9 since we saw QSDWEerwigsdaW's ass on NYPD blue ––- sorry about the name, I just remember thinking it was Polish.)

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't paid for tv or anything censored in a long time. Fuck censorship.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:43:07 PM EDT
[#3]
What the (redacted) are you (redacted) talking about, you (redacted) (redacted) (redacted)? Of all the (redacted) (redacted) (redacted) I've seen on (redacted) (redacted) television, this (redacted) (redacted) (redacted) is the most (redacted) (redacted) (redacted) of them all. (redacted)!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#4]
It was for the children.

Banging witches and throwing them in fire will lead to the destruction of this great nation.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Or, they could have just cut that scene so they could fill a little more advertising time.

So, if you were cutting a scene for that reason, would you rather leave in the hot chick getting banged, or the ugly old hag?  

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:52:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Or, they could have just cut that scene so they could fill a little more advertising time.

So, if you were cutting a scene for that reason, would you rather leave in the hot chick getting banged, or the ugly old hag?  

while you bring up a good point, the answer is still both.

plus, i mean come on man, he throws her in the fire after he bangs her. fucking win.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:56:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Cable has gotten so much worse than t.v. ever was.   Damn, it's like I'm watching "the commercial channel" most of the time.    Remember when the initial draw of cable was the almost total lack of commercials?   F!!!!

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I was at my friends yesterday and Idiocracy was on and that shit was cut all to hell. but it didnt matter I wasn't actually watching it mostly talking and bullshitting etc.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I watched summer of sam the other night, Fuck every other word, but they blanked out the word pussy
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#10]
This tops it off:

about 20 mins ago I was watching Americas funniest videos and there was a fake rat in a kitchen

a guy walkes in with what appeared to be a gun, but I could not tell becouse it was blurred out.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 4:11:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I was watching a show and you could tell the guy was saying "Fuck you!" but they bleeped it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top