Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2009 3:16:55 PM EDT
Yeah I know, boring. Went back out and shot some footage of the smaller one (a little over 4 feet), from like 5 feet away.

P.S. Slug-O no shoes for you, and no poking with a stick (keep your fingers).

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool video of that little shit.  In before everyone freaks out.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:20:29 PM EDT
[#2]
We get ones that size frequently around here.

Never saw one that fearless before.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:22:20 PM EDT
[#3]
The gators around St pete like fruit loops.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Are the young ones more tender and delicious than the older ones?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Never saw one that fearless before.

Me either, and he is not remotely scared. The big one, thats a different animal, I will try to get a video of it. Six footer, and FAT, real big for a six footer, looks night and day different then that guy. The big one will waltz right out of the water with you standing there, and just lay in the grass on the bank sunning, literally six feet away from you (and you can be sitting talking on the phone, he won't care). He likes his spot, and he goes there, regardless.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#6]
There is one at Silver Springs that is pretty much fearless of anyone. I ran up and slapped it on the tail and ran away. My mother and father were freaking out!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope we don't get to call you "stumpy" any time soon!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

There is one at Silver Springs that is pretty much fearless of anyone. I ran up and slapped it on the tail and ran away. My mother and father were freaking out!

Yeah, I don't think I would pull that one.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:42:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I don't think I would pull that one.

Twice was going the be the magic number. That gator would have had my number. He turned when I was just about to touch him. If he had really wanted me, he could have had me and I would have been toast!  Ah, to be 21 again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top