Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2009 7:21:18 PM EDT
Ok so, I'm 15 and I am not near this ignorant.
I listen to a morning show and visit their website frequently and found this video. It is quite possibly a dupe but I am going to brave it and post this.
Dumbest Woman on this Planet?
She seems to have every aspect of California's problems covered. Follow her advice and California and America is home FREE!
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Why in the fuck did I watch that?

ETA: She has to be trolling the city council. No one is that fucking stupid.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
You just killed 50 braincells with that. And I didn't even get more than 20 seconds into her "speech."
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#3]
"Like... the food is free and so um....like we should just get free land and grow crops on it....and sell the free food at the farmers markets."
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Apparently ALL vegetables "grow on vegetable trees."
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Whats the odds she voted for obama?
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Please excuse me while I go kill myself.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Fuck, she might even be a Nader voter.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:28:51 PM EDT
[#9]
 and  then   and, finally  !
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Please excuse me while I go kill myself.

Please kill her first.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's only been posted 1 or 2 dozen times.

It was amusing the first time......
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:33:10 PM EDT
[#12]
lol

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Who care, just as long as she swallows

She needs to drop a few pounds too
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That will have an odds ratio equal to 1.

EDIT: Has someone finally found azmjs in real life???
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#15]
dupe X3
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#16]
We need,..um a pesticide that's good and um,.. good for the people to eat.

Good idea, how about a pesticide that kills anything without a brain.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Seriously, I just can't watch that video.  I've clicked on it a couple of times and I can barely get pas the first couple of words.  It's like a bad Chechnyan video.

Could someone who has suffered through it give me the Cliff's Notes?

-p.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#18]
It's Santa Cruz......and Santa Cruz is overrated!
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:48:22 PM EDT
[#19]
she may like kinky sex though..
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:50:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
dupe X3

Fuck the dupe police
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:50:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
she may like kinky sex though..

Probably.  

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#22]
I'll bet she votes too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's only been posted 1 or 2 dozen times.

It was amusing the first time......

This is the first time I actually had the courage to start watching it.

20 seconds was enough and now I can't stop laughing. The only problem is it's mostly hysterical, cause' it's just that fucking sad.

Welcome to the American Idol nation.

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#24]
All you parents with freshman college kids take note.
This is what will be coming home at Christmas. Lol.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh... my... gawd! Like.....totally!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:24:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Like,....I was TOTALLY into Her large breasts....I think they could be like a community thing....and......

Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Dear God.

This is why I don't believe in the concept of Democracy. What an absolute waste of sperm and egg. My head hurts now and I need a drink.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 8:26:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Seriously, I just can't watch that video.  I've clicked on it a couple of times and I can barely get pas the first couple of words.  It's like a bad Chechnyan video.

-p.

"so we um.........like and stuff..............you know cause like if we did this it would be really good and um stuff....etc"

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 7:58:51 AM EDT
[#29]
After watching this, it's no surprise that Obama got elected. People like this are the ones saying "Obama inherited the deficit" whilst forgetting that he was a senator before he became president and *voted* for the budgets that caused this deficit.

Let's hope she doesn't piss in the gene pool by procreating.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#30]
I am dumber for subjecting myself to that.
Mega dupe, but first time I have bothered watching it.

Damn.

Somehow I don't think that was a planned pregnancy.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
After watching this, it's no surprise that Obama got elected. People like this are the ones saying "Obama inherited the deficit" whilst forgetting that he was a senator before he became president and *voted* for the budgets that caused this deficit.

She's stupid and fuckable, it's almost certain that she'll end up pregnant at some point, probably multiple times.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#32]
This is what I would say to her....

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:16:32 AM EDT
[#33]
OMG look at the look on the man's face in the light blue shirt over her left shoulder...

GR

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:21:30 AM EDT
[#34]
This is a dupe thread and I'm going to dupe one of the posters to that original thread.

It must hurt her brain to think.

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 8:21:33 AM EDT
[#35]
What is more frightening than funny is the city council letting her go on with that irrational, ignorant stoned rant including how the east coast "has slaves", without batting an eye, and then thanking her like that was what they expect as normal.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:31:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Almost as good as this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

I know its a dupe but I had to

Sir James...
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Mother of god...

So... The east coast believes in slavery because they get products from China... But the west coast is good because they believe in the unions... What is the difference?

And Californians don't get products from china?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:44:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's stupid and fuckable, it's almost certain that she'll end up pregnant at some point, probably multiple times.  

Ever seen Idiocracy?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:44:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What is more frightening than funny is the city council letting her go on with that irrational, ignorant stoned rant including how the east coast "has slaves", without batting an eye, and then thanking her like that was what they expect as normal.

Sadly, it probably is.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The east coast has slaves?!

Dagnabit, 600,000 Americans died before slavery got ended as a side benefit to the federal government pissing all over state's rights, and now the fucking New Englanders have slaves?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SLAVES?! I'm working full-time on minimum wage when I could be having a slave do it for me and bring me the check every Friday? Fuck that shit!

What does a slave cost these days? Do they have to be black, or can I get a slave of any race? If I get a girl, can I screw her when she gets off work, or does that violate some touchy-feely bullshit liberal law?

Dang it, as a southerner and a white male conservative, if the stupid east coast libtards and city slickers can own slaves, I demand a slave of my own too!

And edible pesticide, while we're at it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The east coast has slaves?!

Dagnabit, 600,000 Americans died before slavery got ended as a side benefit to the federal government pissing all over state's rights, and now the fucking New Englanders have slaves?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SLAVES?! I'm working full-time on minimum wage when I could be having a slave do it for me and bring me the check every Friday? Fuck that shit!

What does a slave cost these days? Do they have to be black, or can I get a slave of any race? If I get a girl, can I screw her when she gets off work, or does that violate some touchy-feely bullshit liberal law?

Dang it, as a southerner and a white male conservative, if the stupid east coast libtards and city slickers can own slaves, I demand a slave of my own too!

And edible pesticide, while we're at it.

I bought like 5 slaves a few weeks back.  Having them is sooooo cash!.  Sucks for you Tex....
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#42]
I feel stupider.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:18:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever seen Idiocracy?

+1
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#44]
No.  This is what America has become:

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:23:20 AM EDT
[#45]
The economy problem is solved.

Get a bunch of vegtable trees and have the east coast slaves plant them on the free land and sell the free food for free at the Farmers Market. Why hasn't anyone else thought of this before?
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#46]
She's so........."Democrat"
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#47]
She's so........."Democrat"
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

-p.

We're doomed.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#49]
She’s the product of the American educational system. But I don’t mean that like most people probably think I do.

See, your IQ is largely determined at birth (or shortly thereafter). Dumb people can’t decide to become smart people anymore than a short person can become a tall person through hard work. That woman is just dumb. It’s not her fault she was just born that way. There’s nothing she, her parents, or society could have done to change that.

A hundred years ago everyone would have realized that she was a bit simple. She would have been taught to do some basic cooking and sewing and then been told to shut up because she was stupid. And, knowing that she was stupid, she would have complied and went back to the kitchen. (To avoid the charges of sexism I should mention that the stupid men would have been told to get back in the coal mine or to get back to plowing the fields.)

But today we decide that we can make everyone smart if we just throw enough information at them. Of course that makes the problem worse because the stupid person can’t really understand what people are trying to tell them. Misunderstood information is often far worse than no information at all. And to make things worse, today you also have some self esteem councilor come along and tell the dingbat that she IS smart and that she IS special. Of course the dingbat, being stupid, believe this.

So, instead of a dumb person who knows they are dumb, you get a stupid person who thinks they are smart. Instead of a person who has been trained to be a useful member of the sammich making community, you get an idiot who understands nothing they have been taught.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 10:41:01 AM EDT
[#50]
first time I had seen that...  I feal smarter now then I did before I had seen that
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top