Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2009 9:03:01 AM EDT
Been waiting for only to years for my double L4/L5 S1 fusion, Workers Comp finally agreed now the Surgeon is at a convention till Aug 27th.....Oh well i still have my meds which include a daily regimine of 60 mg of Avinza(morphine) in the morning with 2 Vicodin ES and 2 more Vicodin ES in the evening to get me thru till the next morning, So now you know why sometimes i post goofy shit in the GD
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:05:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck with the surgery!  Let us know how ya are....whacked out or not.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Back troubles are one of my greatest fears. I've never had any but I have seen plenty of people suffer with back problems. I hope things get better for you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:15:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish you well with your surgery.  I just went throught a neck fusion in March my self.  Living daily on medications like that is no fun.  I do feel for you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wish you well with your surgery.  I just went throught a neck fusion in March my self.  Living daily on medications like that is no fun.  I do feel for you.

Yes trying to get thru the day as pain free as possible is a PITA, I see how and why people become addicted to Opiat pain killers for legitimate pain, I can say i never ever took any of this shit before getting hurt at work and almost feel i went from cop tojunkie all in 2 years
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top