Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 9:24:32 AM EDT
i just orderd a bunch of ammo from him and would like to know how long it will take to get here.

sportsmans guide has both items out of stock, so i was thinking maby he was too, but not sure.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Eric is usually very prompt........
When you get the email.....just check it out online.(track)

Or you can call him......I get him on the phone and he is very helpfull every time.

Axeldawg
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#3]
What DVD Tracker said!!! Eric is THE MAN.  The stuff will arrive faster than you thought possible.

I usually "order and forget", then am surprised when the mail room calls me to "come pick up a heavy package".

edited fer spellin'
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#4]
It's probably on your front porch, now.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Eric is [i]FAST!!!!![/i]

Once I ordered on a Friday, late in the day, and CHA-CHING... there it was Monday morning!!

GOERICGOERICGOERIC.

Nuckles.   [smash]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Eric the Ammoman's service is so sweet I want to crap my pants.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#7]
i knew you guys always like to buy stuff frim him so i decided to try him out myself, but i didnt have enough in the debit account so i chose the pay by check method. just wasn't sure if this would slow it down or not..
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:12:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes go look outside he might have quickly drove by and dropped it off already! Really he is that fast, I don't know where in NY you are but I am in Westchester and everytime I have had my ammo next day!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:21:12 AM EDT
[#9]
He's great unless there's a problem.  Then he'll tell you to call Terry at the warehouse at (856) 753-250 because that's where they keep their records.  Then Terry will tell you to call Eric.  Repeat until frustrated.z
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:30:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys,
I want to tell you all a funny story.
I shipped ammo to a guy out west one day.
3 months later i get a call asking where his ammo is.I said "christ" we shipped that 3 months ago.Why haven't you called sooner?
Well, he says, we are kind of laid back out here and i didn't wanna rush you.I said sir, that's not laid back, that's comatose.I tracked the package and it said UPS left it on his rear doorstep (3 months ago)
He said, let me go check, we have had a bunch of snow lately.
Guess what he dug out of a snow bank after 3 months.
Yep, the ammo i sent.
Funniest delivery story i have yet.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:39:46 AM EDT
[#11]
thats funny... [:)]

i can guarantee that wont happen here. if nothing else it wont stay out in the open that long b4 someone steals it.

will the check thing delay it?? just wondering b/c the ca$h is in the account if you would like to do the debit card..
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Zoom is almost correct.
The warehouse is open until 2pm.All the shipping is done from the warehouse.I provide an office number at my home from 2pm until 10pm so you can still get a hold of me.If you call and want a tracking number or information about a shipped package after hours while i am at home, i cannot get it for you.I will ask you to call the warehouse the next day so we can look it up.That's where it ends.Terry is better than me at this stuff unless you don't want shipping info. and have a question regarding the ammo.In that case i would have answered your question the night before.
Repeat until frustrated is a bald faced lie.
Ask anyone about my service and attitude on the phone.
If you had a problem and brought it to my attention before making up nonsense i would probably have offered you something for free to make you happy.That's the lengths i will go to.
Like i said before, i will never claim to be the cheapest, but i will try to be the best.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:27:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

OK, slow down. It's good service, yes, but try to keep it in perspective.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Once I was online ordering some ammo from Eric, but had to get up for a second to answer the door. Lo and behold, it was the deliveryman with my ammo that I hadn't even ordered yet!

Now that is customer service!
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

No doubt.

I don't beleive I've ever WANTED to crap my pants.

[:D]

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:43:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Ammoman rocks.  Ordered online, got a tracking number the SAME day.  Ammo shipped the SAME day.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree.

If you don't believe that ammoman has REAL Ultimate Service you better get a life right now or he will chop your head off!!!  It's an easy choice, if you ask me.  

Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:50:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

No doubt.

I don't beleive I've ever WANTED to crap my pants.

[:D]

View Quote

Obviously you two have not seen the [b]Official Ninja Homepage[/b]

That is the original website that is so sweet I wanted to crap my pants!

[url]http://sexsexworld.com/chupe/site/ninja.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree.

If you don't believe that ammoman has REAL Ultimate Service you better get a life right now or he will chop your head off!!!  It's an easy choice, if you ask me.  

View Quote

Remember, the purpose of Eric is to flip out and kill people.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Repeat until frustrated is a bald faced lie...If you had a problem and brought it to my attention before making up nonsense...
View Quote

Personal attacks on customers is not the way to win new customers.  I e-mailed you more than once, called several times, and I've mentioned the problem here on ar15.com twice before (that I remember).  I still don't have the ammo that was ordered on September 25.  You did reply twice at a pretty late hour with a from address of [email protected].  It seems you're working long hours, so I'll give you some slack.  I understand what that's like.  But the simple fact of the matter is, not once have I heard from you, or anyone else working there, what happened to the order.  It was 500 rounds of Lake City M-193 made in 2000 and 500 rounds of RSA 308 made in 1984.  It's order #5520 placed at (quoted directly from the confirmation e-mail)  "09/25/2001 21:38:09 Eastern Daylight Time."
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#21]
I've gotten great service from ammoman.com too.  I've ordered on two seperate occasions.  I ordered online, got a email with a tracking # the same day, and had the ammo on like the third day, (only one full day between ordering and receiving) both times I ordered.  Couldn't believe it.  And $99 (last time I checked/ordered anyway) for the 1000 rnd case of Wolf 7.62x39 or 9mm delivered is pretty good anyway...  

Rock on, all my future ammo purhcases are coming to ammoman.  Other people I've tried to order from jacked me around for like 3 or 4 days before telling me they were out of stock, pissed me off...  And then they didn't want to ship Adult Sig Required anyway, just had for some stupid reason to have me go outta my way to fax crap to them, pissed me off again...
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:04:04 PM EDT
[#22]
add another satisfied customer to the list.. not a hint of a problem on this end! [:)]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
add another satisfied customer to the list.. not a hint of a problem on this end! [:)]
View Quote

I will second that , ammoman is the Man !!
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:21:54 AM EDT
[#24]
uh, its been more than a week, and i havn't recived the tracking # yet.  is it because i used an inet check? or is something wrong??
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:27:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Call him up, I'm sure he'd love to chat and see what happened.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
uh, its been more than a week, and i havn't recived the tracking # yet.  is it because i used an inet check? or is something wrong??
View Quote

had a problem with the wrong keys being pushed ONCE, sent e-mail, rec'd e-mail, reordered and it went out rfn.
all other times i've ordered, no problem.  i'd go A+ on service.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#27]
hehehehe. Have to put my $0.02 in here....

Have to say I've had the best experience ordering from ammoman. The price, of course, was about as good as it can get....but the service. Not only did I get one of the quickest turn around times (hand delivered 1000 rounds Federal 9mm in under 10 minutes), but I received the friendliest welcome a new customer could ask for. Where else can you buy ammo, get offered root beer, and shoot the breeze with quality folk? See, there are SOME benefits to living in Jersey!

I can tell you this, I'm definitely a repeat customer. Now if only my car would stop sucking up my ammo money. Cursed cracked rim!
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#28]
Have never had a glitch! On an average has the best prices. A little proud of the guns he has advertised but he's not in business to give stuff away! [:D] He gets all my business.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:21:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Eric the Ammoman is great!

I just got 500rds of American Eagle 50gr 223G
for my dad's varmint gun  & a box of Federal
Gold Medal Match 190gr 300WinMag
for $143 delivered in about 5 days.
 Service is friendly & quick.

I've ordered from him about 4-5 times now.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 1:07:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Eric is rated A++++ in my book. Great service.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#32]
My ammo from Ammoman always takes a week to arrive, which to me is good service. Ammoman, when is the Green Tip slated to arrive?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top