Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2002 4:07:28 AM EDT
Hi

I visited FORUMS.AR15.COM, and noticed that you're not listed on some search engines! I think we can offer you a service which can help you increase traffic and the number of visitors to your website.

I would like to introduce you to TrafficMagnet.net. We offer a unique technology that will submit your website to over 300,000 search engines and directories every month.

You'll be surprised by the low cost, and by how effective this website promotion method can be.

To find out more about TrafficMagnet and the cost for submitting your website to over 300,000 search engines and directories, visit www.TrafficMagnet.net.

I would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Christine Hall
Sales and Marketing
E-mail: [email protected]
http://www.TrafficMagnet.net
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:08:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont understand why i got this?  What am I, a MOD? or something?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Machine generated SPAM.  They're hoping you are a company that will pay them to list you on search engines.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 4:14:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Christine,

I have no idea what you're talking about, piss off.

Love,

satcong
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Christine,

I have no idea what you're talking about, piss off.

Love,

satcong
View Quote

No, No - you need a different approach, tell her you're interestedut, will need some semi-nude pictures.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:07:36 AM EDT
[#5]
No!!  Whatever you do, never respond to SPAM!  Unless you LIKE these kinds of emails.  But of course, you know that...

I guarantee you there is no "Christine", semi-nude or otherwise, and once you reply you're sunk.  

I just wish there was some kind of safe way to send an email bomb to retaliate for these incredibly obnoxious spammers.  [:P]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Know what i do?  I spam them back!  Go to one of those "free nude pics" sites and sign up their email address!  You'll be sure to get them atleast 30 "Watch me eat cum" emails a day!  First make sure you have their webmaster email address and not the one shown, most likely it was deactivated minutes after the spam was sent.

You can also do this to friends for shits and giggles! [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top