Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2009 8:48:56 PM EDT
... a section for people who are drunk and posting and pissed off.... FUCK!

my old lady is pissed off that I went out for TWO FREAKING BEERS!!!! There are a few red flags about our relationship that I have that I did not tell her about (don't want to add fucking fuel to the fire) but I mean for FUCK! I just wanted to have a few beers and decompress for a while..... but then she calls, asks where I am and blows a fucking gasket because I wanted to chill. At this point, I am frustrated (at home now, because I would not want to violate the fucking good housekeeping fucking seal of fucking approval by drinking in public) and working on a pretttttttty good buzz. I mean fuck, I love this woman more than life but jesus..... let a man drink a beer. Done now. Sorry for the mutliple usage of the word "fuck".

Score appropriately.
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you bring any beer back for her?
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Score appropriately.

There is....its called General Discussion
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
7/10
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:52:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

lol. thanks for the comment. she is not here at the moment.
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
And to make matters worse, I couldnt even log on to Subnet radio. Fuck (again with the *f* word)
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#6]
What would GD night crew do without the habitual drunks?
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What would GD night crew do without the habitual drunks?

lmao. kinda what i thought... glad i could oblige.
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck the barmaid on the pinball machine and see how she feels about that.
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nope. Would never cheat on this girl. Just want a little slack from her i guess.....
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. Would never cheat on this girl. Just want a little slack from her i guess.....

Then you'd better hike up your skirt and tell her how it's gonna be.

Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:09:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you'd better hike up your skirt and tell her how it's gonna be.

You might be right. But fuck, I hate conflict, and don't want to loose this one, but jesus...... I am doing no wrong. I need another shot...
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife's asleep on the couch and I've had a few... 6 to be precise!  I never go out to drink or I'd be in the same boat.  I'm in that boat if I drink more than 1 beer more than once a week...  Uh oh, she's awake... Crap, I gotta go.
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My wife's asleep on the couch and I've had a few... 6 to be precise!  I never go out to drink or I'd be in the same boat.  I'm in that boat if I drink more than 1 beer more than once a week...  Uh oh, she's awake... Crap, I gotta go.

Well then mebbe I will drink to you my friend....
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Two beers? How long were you there 10 minutes?
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:28:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Two beers? How long were you there 10 minutes?

about 30 honestly..... i have in the past drank quite a bit, which I understand fuels her emotions, but I just don't drink that much anymore. Although right now, I am about knee deep in a 12-pack plus a few shots......
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#16]
0/10 A real man would have stayed out........
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
0/10 A real man would have stayed out........

lol. you may not be wrong, but I don't want to totally allienate her, just want to temper things. i dunno. i don't want to be a pussie, but don't want to leave a good thing either. like i said, i love this girl (for many right reasons) just donht wanna get this greif
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#18]
ETA: although Black Velvet is not my choice, it is a helluva good $10 whiskey
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:36:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Does she just not trust you? Think you're an alcoholic? Hate alcohol in general? Clingy? Just wants to bitch about everything? Mad because you invite her for some beer?
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 9:39:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Does she just not trust you? Think you're an alcoholic? Hate alcohol in general? Clingy? Just wants to bitch about everything? Mad because you invite her for some beer?

honestly, I have done nothing to not gain her trust. am I an alchololic? textbook? mebbe. She will drink on occasion, when it is her occasion. She typically doesnt bitch much.... she is a good woman (usually)..... not trying to explain my faults, just tryin to explain
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:01:04 PM EDT
[#21]
I am sunk and about ready to tell her to go pound sand when I see her in  the morning......     what teh hells should i do?????

ETA I am ddrunk AND sunk
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Im confused, you're drunk off two beers?

pics of this chick please
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Im confused, you're drunk off two beers?

pics of this chick please

no.... not then..now??? hellllllls yes.

Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:08:32 PM EDT
[#24]
We have forums for Tech Questions

We have forums for Car Problems

We have forums for Pets

We have forums for DIY Projects

We have forums for Politics

Yet we still have it all posted in GD on a moment-by-moment basis...
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We have forums for Tech Questions
We have forums for Car Problems
We have forums for Pets
We have forums for DIY Projects
We have forums for Politics

Yet we still have it all posted in GD on a moment-by-moment basis...

Like I said originally....... do we have a forum for drunk posts? if you don't like it, don't post. GTFO
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:13:50 PM EDT
[#26]
is this what i think it is....?
Link Posted: 7/26/2009 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#27]
So...what are these red flags about your relationship you don't want to tell her about?

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

-2 for not smuggling any beer to the old lady
-1 for letting said old lady get in the last word before she hung up on you
-1 more for cheap (non-Irish) wannabe whiskey
-1 for lack of variety in the cussing
-1 for getting caught ranting on ARFCOM about the old lady by the old lady
And -1 a last one for not knowing what she was pissed off about in the first place.

Overall, a pretty mediocre rant but I'll throw some bonus points in for shooting down the nailing the barmaid on the pinball machine idea.  Next time, let me know in advance and I'll give ya some tips on pitching a really good bitch...

Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:28:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Next time you go out by yourself,turn off your fuckin cellphone!

5/10
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 3:34:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

my old lady is pissed off that I went out for TWO FREAKING BEERS!!!! There are a few red flags about our relationship that I have that I did not tell her about (don't want to add fucking fuel to the fire) but I mean for FUCK! I just wanted to have a few beers and decompress for a while..... but then she calls, asks where I am and blows a fucking gasket because I wanted to chill. At this point, I am frustrated (at home now, because I would not want to violate the fucking good housekeeping fucking seal of fucking approval by drinking in public) and working on a pretttttttty good buzz. I mean fuck, I love this woman more than life but jesus..... let a man drink a beer. Done now. Sorry for the mutliple usage of the word "fuck".

Score appropriately.

Go home and tear it up with a whiskey-dick. Been there, done that. You're right though, we need a drunk section.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top