Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2001 6:08:00 PM EDT
To those of you who didn't play in the gift exchange, not only do you suck, but you missed out.
My first gift-exchange partner sent me a brand-new boresnake, which I have used twice. I am now a boresnake user for life. Thanx dude!
Thern there was my 2nd gift partner, Vic. TOTAALLY BREAKING THE RULES of nothing over $20.00, he sent me
1) A Brand new complete FM Radio setup for your PC (Plug in card, software, antenna, so on)
2) A Pre-Ban 30 Rd Orlite with Dust Cover
3) A Pre Ban 20 Rd "Shorty" Bulgarian AK Mag

So now I have major gift inferiority complex. All I sent him was some 9MM Law Enforcement Only (Yeah, Right) +P+ Ranger ammo, and a copy of Guns, Crime, and Freedom by LaPierre.

McVIC
Wait. That rhymes.

I do not like McVic and ham, I do not like it Sam I am.

McSuess
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 10:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What you say!

I may be poor, but I ain't devoid of culture! And I still ain't getting no poontang!!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 12:29:26 AM EDT
[#2]
You boys do realize that according to Internet Reg RU-4-6-9 you are now officially "Goin Steady"! [:D] [:D] [:D]
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 5:48:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Well see, that works out perfectly... I have tons of the stuff I sent you but I haven't read LaPierres book yet and I can always use 9mm ammo!!!!

Link Posted: 3/16/2001 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Ain't no goofing going on here!

I figure if I complain enough that someone will eventually feel sorry for me and get me out of poverty and into some poontang.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top