Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 1:59:34 PM EDT
My video FINALLY arrived.  For the first time in almost 50 years Froggy the Gremlin will make an appearance on my TV screen.  I can't wait!  Midnight the Cat, Squeaky the Mouse and who can forget that lovable little rascal, Froggy the Gremlin.  "Now pour the batter on your head...ha, ha, ha."

Anybody out there remember Andy's Gang?  Now, that was TV at its best......
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 2:54:51 PM EDT
[#2]
HIYA KIDS, HIYA HIYA HIYA!
[peep]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll be good, I will, I will!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I really miss the old cartoons! The ones today are crap and not even funny. Bring back Heckle and Jeckle,Foghorn Leghorn,Mighty Mouse and ....damn I'm going to make my self depressed again![>(]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh god, I loved that show when I was a kid..
 FROGGY WHERE DID YOU GO!!!!!!!!
who did you get the tape from??????
I want one    Bluemax
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]
AmericanPie,  shouldn't you be cutting your buffer springs or something?

LOL,  just kidding man.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:02:07 AM EDT
[#7]
The chef:"You take the cream pie..."
Froggy:"And you mail it to Chicago." Then the guy drops it in the mailbox. Chef explodes with anger and tries to kill froggy. Froggy explodes.
Now THAT was TV! How in hell did they get midnight the cat to play that violin while he was standing up? Musta shoved a stick up his butt or something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top