Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 12:56:17 PM EDT
I unfortunately did and was extremely disappointed. Not only were the same old tired dealers there but this time they all jacked their prices up in unison:

Pre ban bushies for $2300
Worn out Garands for $700
Standard R.R. Arms ARs for $800
Used and abused 30 rd. Ar mags $30/$35

And then as I walked around the show I heard some of these old boys say that the crowd was big but noone was spending any money. I can see why! I guess they were all looking for that 'sucker' to come along. I guess he never did though.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
My Dad and a couple of other guys went, they were disappointed too.  They said there was'nt too many people bringing anything to trade/sell, and the dealers were way high.  I went to the last one and it was pretty much the same story, now I'm just holding out for the Spring Tulsa show.  Hopefully prices will be a little more sane by then.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:24:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I've just about given up on any shows except Tulsa. The local ones have the same old dealers with astronomically high prices.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top