Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 6:55:54 AM EDT
Arabs Warn US interests are at stake unless Israel quits attacking Palestinians
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/617202/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Arabs never cease to amaze me. They already got Isreal climbing up their ass, not they got to try and piss us off too... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:48:41 AM EDT
[#2]
"When Grunts get down, the Corpsman get up !"

9divdoc,

I've been meaning to respond to your "by-line" for a long time and this is finally that time.

When I was on active duty only 'missile' subs carried an MD - all others carried an E-6 Corpsman or higher.

Subs seldom stand personnel inspection but I believe at least one per year was mandatory.  Anyway at my first inspection I was surprised to see the Corpsman was the most decorated sailor on that sub - including the captain.

Indeed when anyone gets down Corpsman get up !
[beer]
------------------------------------------------

Your post is important.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Our Corpsman is the only one in our unit (infantry) that has combat action. (that I know of)

AND GOD BLESS THEM!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top