Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2002 8:25:05 PM EDT
Here I thought Harry Balls or Haywood Jablowme was the funniest name out there.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/lordtrader%2Flname%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I smell photoshop.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I smell photoshop.
View Quote

Only one way to find out. Send him an e-mail. The website is certainly valid.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I smell photoshop.
View Quote

Only one way to find out. Send him an e-mail. The website is certainly valid.
View Quote

in a rage of bordom I checked website
Its legit
[url]http://www.stengg.com/cf-bin/directory/corpDir_find_process.cfm?type=Comp&site=4[/url]
Contact Person :
GOH Lik Kok , Vice President/General Manager

Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Better yet what time is in Singapore, I'll call him.  If I can keep a straight face asking for him.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I believe Singapore is about 17hrs ahead from PST.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#6]
He,s not on the executive org chart, it only goes to divisional Presidents, not VPs...

[url]www.stengg.com/en_group_orgchart.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm sure this poor dumb bastard has no idea why he keeps getting calls and emails from Americans.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:56:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 9:06:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Isn't Harry Balls related to a rather irate cousin, Claude Balls? Think he was a lion trainer or something like that.

Yes, yes. Bad joke....
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Speaking of Haywood Jablowme. I met a group of friends at the airport in Minneapolis back in June of 2000. We were all going fishing in Canada. Well these guys came in from Atlanta. One of them had that days issue of the Atlanta News paper, the Atlanta Constitution Journal I think. Well he couldn't wait to show me the man on the street movie review. I don't remember the name of the movie, it's not relevant to the story anyway. They had a photo of each of the average Americans whom they surveyed. Under the photo of a grinning 20 something little smart ass was the name "Heywood Jablowme". So either I have seen the real "Heywood Jablowme" or it was a gag that the highly educated journalist fell for.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Goh Lik Kok?????
[size=6]ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!![/size=6]

Reminds me of the THAI Airways billboard advertisement{announcing daily flights):
[size=4]BANGKOK DAILY[/size=4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 11:09:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
He,s not on the executive org chart, it only goes to divisional Presidents, not VPs...

[url]www.stengg.com/en_group_orgchart.html[/url]
View Quote

STA Inspection Pte Ltd (STA INSP)
Sin Ming Centre
Singapore 575627

Contact Person :
GOH Lik Kok , Vice President/General Manager

Provides complete vehicle inspection and evaluation services for all types of vehicles in Singapore. Also offers turnkey consultancy services for vehicle inspection.

Link Posted: 1/28/2002 1:16:20 AM EDT
[#13]
The problem with a name like that is if you're ever at a bar and tell someone your name, you're probably going to get your butt kicked.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:27:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:37:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ok so who is going to call him and record the phone conversation???

"Hello, Goh Lik Kok please..."

"Yes..."

"Please!"

"Please what?"

"Goh Lik Kok please..."

"Yes..."

"Do I need a reservation?"

"Reservation for what?"

"Lik Kok or not?"

"YES!!! What do you want!!!"

"I just told you!!! LIK KOK!!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!"

"I WANT LIK KOK!"

*click*

]=)
View Quote

You're sick man, sick I tell ya.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:18:05 PM EDT
[#16]
in my reserve unit one of the Corporals was tasked with ordering the batch of velcro nameplates for flightsuits and flightjackets. as he went around to the aircrews and personel there was 24 of us ordering. and everyone got 2 so we had 48, well if we ordered 50 we got a discount so this motivated Corporal Of Marines ordered himself a pair with the name Cpl. Craven Moorehead emblazoned beneath his aircrew wings. classic. he slapped it on before entering the e-club etc for months till it was forgotten. oneday a gunny id never seen before enters the shop and shouts "anyone know where i can find Cpl Moorehead"  outstanding. better then seding a Pvt into the comm shop to ask for a "Prick-E7"  HAHAHAHA
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top