Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2002 12:41:26 PM EDT
Pats [b]24[/b] to 17.  In your FACE!!!!!!!!!

BISHOP
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 12:46:09 PM EDT
[#1]
[yawn]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#2]
What's this WE, you play for the Patriots?
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations, Patriots.  You guys sure brought Steeler fans back to earth.

K. Stewart had me fooled, I must admit.  But the fact is, when you put him in a clutch situation, he can't deliver.  Same story when we played Denver in 97.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:02:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like it's "LARRYG Stomp All Over Everybody's Threads With Irrelevant BS" day.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:05:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like it's "LARRYG Stomp All Over Everybody's Threads With Irrelevant BS" day.
View Quote
Not irrelevant, but stomp, I guess.  Murderers are not irrelevant.  But I thought we were going to drop that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]

It looks like Bledsoe just made sure he will get good money if New England trades him away like they are expected to do.
View Quote

Bledsoe a Seahawk?  I am suprised you would even venture to guess that. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a die hard Pats fan, I didn't think anything could top the game last week.  I had a real blast in the snow, but it was great to see Bledsoe come in and perform well today.  I'm pleased at the great season and have nothing against Brady, but I'll be sorry to see Bledsoe go if he does...
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It looks like Bledsoe just made sure he will get good money if New England trades him away like they are expected to do.
View Quote

View Quote

A seahawk ??? he he he.....................more like a BEAR !!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm a die hard Pats fan, I didn't think anything could top the game last week.
View Quote

That game was so fun to watch on TV!!!!!!  You guys in the stand were awesome, my hat is off for your team commitment!  I so hope the Patriots win but am now torn about who I'd like to see as QB.  Brady has performed well but I've been pulling for Bledsoe for years.

Signed,

just a football fan

(Tampa Bay, Jaguars, Buffalo, New England, San Francisco, Atlanta, Green Bay, Vikings, Tennessee (Jeff Fisher is a good coach) & sometimes Dallas)
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 1:58:40 PM EDT
[#12]
You wouldn't believe the atmosphere that was present at the game against the Raiders.  I started tailgating @3 and the whole area was full of extra friendly people.  There were open fires, people were sharing food, we brought a TV to watch the early game.  It was just great.  I loved the fireworks against the whiteout sky...  Although I love the Pats, given their history I too am a fan of the game and enjoy watching many of the other teams.  As long as they play competitively I'll be happy next week.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey now the rules are you put food or alcohol into my mouth not words.

Actually I don't care where he goes, and the Seachickens are not a team I give a hoot about anyway.

St Louis is my NFL team, all the way back to theVince Ferigamo and Pat Hayden days.

Gunrunner you going to drag yourself up to Puyallup next weekend?
View Quote

Well I gave up on the Seahawks in '84 myself.  I can't claim to be a St. Louis fan but, have been impressed by them the last couple of years.

As far as Puyallup I haven't been up there in years.  I am at a gun show 6 days a week and usually only get 1 day off so, the last thing I want to do is look at more guns.  Besides next weekend Stokes and I will be at the big show in Vegas.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Whoever comes in from the NFC, I hope they beat the tar out of the New England Kennedys.  Screw 'em.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Pat's going to the Superbowl for the 1st time in....like what???? history?

"Damn their hot!"
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pat's going to the Superbowl for the 1st time in....like what???? history?

"Damn their hot!"
View Quote

I believe it was 1985 last time when the Bears stomped their ass into the ground at the SuperBowl.

[beer]
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess Hell did freeze!

Jamie
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Was there a football game today?
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's using the Royal Wee, followed by the Royal Flush[:D].......
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#20]
WE'RE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

So are we!!!!!!!!!

Go Rams!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 3:58:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Not irrelevant, but stomp, I guess.  Murderers are not irrelevant.  But I thought we were going to drop that.
View Quote

How is a member of the Ravens relevant to the topic of a thread about games picks for today? Just about as relevant as your first quip on this thread. Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning? Why the attitude? And for the record it was YOU that brought up the topic we agreed to ceasefire on, not me. Both at first and in this thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top