Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2002 12:06:40 AM EDT
I have read all the topics about (primarilay Kalifornians)staying & changing their state into a state friendly to gunowners, WAKE UP it is not going to happen. So what is the best way to make your intended goals happen? LEAVE!!!
Take that tax money away from them, that is what empowers them.

Now that you have recieved your tax statements, look at how much you have paid over the past year in state taxes, if you leave the state, imagine that money gone from the clutches of the covens of state bureauocrats, imagine how much it would be if you could convince a few of your friends to leave also.

Bring that money to a Red state, we need reeinforcements, liberals are moving to the red states too, (we can't keep them out).

If you move to a red state, you take the job of a liberal who would look starry eyed at the splendor of the area where he moved and join a eco-freak group, and erode the local economy.

Help us out,

e-mail me and I  will help you find a job here.

Ed

Plus the added benifit of gunowners leaving a repressive state is in  the increase of crime, thus creating more people polarized to the gun issue.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 12:53:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have read all the topics about (primarilay Kalifornians)staying & changing their state into a state friendly to gunowners, WAKE UP it is not going to happen. So what is the best way to make your intended goals happen? LEAVE!!!
Take that tax money away from them, that is what empowers them.

Now that you have recieved your tax statements, look at how much you have paid over the past year in state taxes, if you leave the state, imagine that money gone from the clutches of the covens of state bureauocrats, imagine how much it would be if you could convince a few of your friends to leave also.

Bring that money to a Red state, we need reeinforcements, liberals are moving to the red states too, (we can't keep them out).

If you move to a red state, you take the job of a liberal who would look starry eyed at the splendor of the area where he moved and join a eco-freak group, and erode the local economy.

Help us out,

e-mail me and I  will help you find a job here.

Ed

Plus the added benifit of gunowners leaving a repressive state is in  the increase of crime, thus creating more people polarized to the gun issue.
View Quote

Hmmmmmm.......

Seems interesting!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I expected more flak from those living in the peoples republiks.

Has my idea no merit?

Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:32:46 PM EDT
[#3]
California has 47 electoral votes, 52 Representatives, and 2 Senators that affect federal policy. Abandoning California is not an option. It must be re-taken.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Electoral districts are made up by population based on the census, as a result of the last census the "red" states gained 10 or 12 rep's,  I don't remember, help me out.

how many pro-gun californians do you estimate are in the state?

If half leave to "red" states, we are talking a significant % of the states GNP, an addition of electoral votes to where they move to, & a lessining of the protection benifit of their not being there.

P.S. GWB won the election without Kalifornia's electoral votes.

Ed
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top