Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2002 7:02:26 PM EDT
Too funny, in Gun Tests this month, the High Point 9mm Carbine won out over the Ruger PC9 in their tests. Seems the Hi Point had better sights and was a much better value. Seems the only advantage of the Ruger was being able to use Hi-Cap mags.

I think the only Rugers I would buy are the !0-22 & the M77.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 7:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, Ruger has put out some very pretty guns.

But when they released that damn PC9 my first thought was...Did they hold a contest to see who could design the ugliest gun...and then put it into production. That SOB is butt-ugly. In fact it's fugly. [:X*]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Too funny, in Gun Tests this month, the High Point 9mm Carbine won out over the Ruger PC9 in their tests. Seems the Hi Point had better sights and was a much better value. Seems the only advantage of the Ruger was being able to use Hi-Cap mags.

I think the only Rugers I would buy are the !0-22 & the M77.
View Quote

i guess thats what happens when you scale a .22 up to 9mm and 40sw. im glad to hear hi point bitch slaped ruger. i have been on an anti ruger roll latley, those pricks, and [puke]M77 (sorry, but i had one, and its the only thing i posted in "guns you hates" thread)
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I've always liked Ruger revolvers.  Still have a Security Six in .357.  Got my eye on one of those .480 Super Redhawks, too, which I might try someday.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Ruger makes good revolvers and .22s.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I love my Super Redhawk.  And at $250.00, that stainless P89 with 3 hicap clips was a sweet shooting steal....

Rock On
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a ruger model 77/22 in a composite stock/sst config. It's a real tack driver. And cheap to to shoot too!!!

Edited to say: I love that little bolt gun!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top