Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2002 12:11:21 PM EDT
Hey Guys!

Followed your advise, ad bought HALO...WHAT A KICK-ASS game!

I'm stuck on the first phase of the ground section...got the jeep, 2 marine, but the friggin evac ship does not apper!

Searched for 3 human groups, but no such friggin luck.  All aliens dead, every nook and crannie of ground and structure searched, but have had no luck.  Any way the computer chick has to do with this?

Thanks!!!

Jorge
San Juan, PR
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#1]
So you haven't found all three groups?

There are three areas to clear...

There's kind of a main valley that cuts through that level (you come out into it from the tunnels) and a stream runs through it.  The human areas are off to the side, marked by little blue lights.

The one on the left has some buildings, one on the right has a hill and some building structures, and the other on on the right has a BIG hill with boulders cutting off free jeep access.

Have you cleared all those areas?

Viper Out
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought you were talking about Military Freefall (High Altitude, Low Opening).
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 3:35:51 PM EDT
[#3]
damn BH ya beat me to it..

hmmm  I was wondering.. O2 problem? Rig Problem? Altimiter problem?

computer game? wth  the term HALO has been around much longer than some plastic gaming console!  [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top