Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2002 10:11:54 PM EDT
Let's get together Saturday Feb. 2 for a night of fun and carousing! I've already gotten the ball rolling by e-mailing Pimp Daddy Lordtrader.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 10:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm a new member to the board.  I would like to meet fellow "gun nuts".  When is the shindig and where?
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 7:36:14 AM EDT
[#2]
f*ck a duck.... I work 13 hour shifts on sat and sun......

you guys have fun......sniff  [>(]

Tate
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Could be...  Lessee what develops.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Let me check my calender, oops busy.  I know a nice little place just off the strip.  Someone buy a winning lotto ticket, then take everyone on a  hopped up junket to Vegas for the weekend. [:D]

Can't I be an honorary DFW member?
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 11:22:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in there like swim wear.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
This will give me the opportunity to bitch to you guys about my new job after only one week. [:D] Hey Brou, my b-day is Jan. 31. Hey that's another good reason to get fitshaced. I figure we could go out to eat then hit some bars in Dallas or something to that effect. I haven't experienced the Dallas scene for quite some time so maybe someone could suggest a good itinerary.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Me thinks some sushi to fill the belly, then Lower Greenville to hunt for two legged fishies, if that goes bust we can hit the Lodge for some amiable tuna.

You guys see a theme formulating here. Yes ladies.....MEN ARE PIGS. Too bad we own everything. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Do new guy count??
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:37:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
 I know a nice little place just off the strip.  Someone buy a winning lotto ticket, then take everyone on a  hopped up junket to Vegas for the weekend. [:D]

Can't I be an honorary DFW member?
View Quote

Lotto ticket bought. Unofficially you are an honarary member, pending board approval. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:39:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Do new guy count??
View Quote

Quoted:
I'm a new member to the board.  I would like to meet fellow "gun nuts".  When is the shindig and where?
View Quote

New guys are welcome but must pass initiation. Its simple, just buy existing members lapdances at the Lodge. HEHEHE
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I will have to ask the wife for some money.

Hehe
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:50:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey you guys can bring your womenz, we can skip the Lodge. We can just go barhoppin down Greenville. Its much easier for us single guys to pick up womenz when there are womenz in the group already. [:D] Puts the game at ease, make hunting much easier when you bring your own decoys [;)]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Me thinks some sushi to fill the belly, then Lower Greenville to hunt for two legged fishies, if that goes bust we can hit the Lodge for some amiable tuna.
View Quote

What, no trip to Keller's on Northwest Highway for a Number 5 Special and a side order of cheese tater tots? I hear that Michelle is looking almost-attractive  these days...
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 6:34:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey you guys can bring your womenz, we can skip the Lodge. We can just go barhoppin down Greenville. Its much easier for us single guys to pick up womenz when there are womenz in the group already. [:D] Puts the game at ease, make hunting much easier when you bring your own decoys [;)]
View Quote

Lovely Bride has no problem with gentlemen's clubs.  No intimidation factor since she's a better dancer.  (If you've met her you know I married real good.)  If we can kennel-up the Three Mutant Offspring for the evening we're in.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 6:52:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Tate
View Quote

You're about like me. I work 12hr shifts but at least I have Sunday off.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tate
View Quote

You're about like me. I work 12hr shifts but at least I have Sunday off.
View Quote

IT IS FLU SEASON!! I say call in sick.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

...mmmmmm...blue fish is damn tasty!
u been there?
theres one in plano too methinks...
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 8:44:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
...mmmmmm...blue fish is damn tasty!
u been there?
theres one in plano too methinks...
View Quote

Yeah been to the one on Greenville but not Plano. In Plano we have Osaka and Todai. Way better. All you can eat sushi.

Blue Fish is a good restaurant if there is a group of us.
Link Posted: 1/27/2002 10:08:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Now ain't this a bitch??  You guys schedule this the weekend that the VIP card at the Lodge will be in Vegas!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Now ain't this a bitch??  You guys schedule this the weekend that the VIP card at the Lodge will be in Vegas!!
View Quote

[:(]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm game, but isn't there a gunshow at Big Town the next weekend?  Could browse the show together, then go out and have few beers, do the town, make a whole day of it.

1GunRunner, you qualify as an Honorary DFW member only if you have actually SEEN an Armadillo in real life...sorry!

LT, sushi fills the belly?  It is chinese food, 30 minutes later you are hungry again...but I still ike it the idea of all you can eat sushi.

Arock,  I think they call it "Marrying UP"

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Post from TheRedGoat -
I'm game, but isn't there a gunshow at Big Town the next weekend? Could browse the show together, then go out and have few beers, do the town, make a whole day of it.
View Quote

Now [u]that[/u] sounds like a great idea!

Yessiree! February 9 & 10!

[img]http://classicshows.com/images/joewatson.jpg[/img]
No, that's not me!
See website:[url]http://www.classicshows.com/bigtown.htm[/url]

There's restaurant row near Town East Mall on LBJ Freeway - there's even a Hooters!

Eric The(MizHunDon'tLetMeGoNearNWHighway!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Arock,  I think they call it "Marrying UP"
TheRedGoat
View Quote

Life's good!
[}:D]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yessiree! February 9 & 10!

[img]http://classicshows.com/images/joewatson.jpg[/img]

No, that's not me!

View Quote

I think 1GunRunner believes you are the vapor cloud that is visible in the gunshow image.   EricThePhantomHun...

Anyone else want to make this thing the 9th, instead of the 2nd?  If we 'do the show' as part of our day we can have a 'show and tell'of all the new goodies we were able to buy.  

Jarhead had an idea for an equipment exchange at the infamous Swamp shoot, maybe we can peddle our wares ate the show to pay for beer and girlie money?

Would also be fun to goof on the 'expert dealer's advice' at the post show wrap up...

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:57:04 AM EDT
[#26]
OK if we are talking all you can eat Sushi and Japanese hot foods, we need to hit Osaka in Plano. $22.00 for dinner for all you can eat Japanese buffet including sushi and the teppan grill(shrimp, crab, beef)

If this is a go, and since Redgoat and bunghole are coming from a ways away, I can offer my apartment as a staging area for them. Why don't you guys post here or e-mail me so I can make reservations for dinner. Then we can talk about maybe going out to town in Carrolton or drive down to Dallas.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:09:57 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
OK if we are talking all you can eat Sushi and Japanese hot foods, we need to hit Osaka in Plano. $22.00 for dinner for all you can eat Japanese buffet including sushi and the teppan grill(shrimp, crab, beef)

If this is a go, and since Redgoat and bunghole are coming from a ways away, I can offer my apartment as a staging area for them. Why don't you guys post here or e-mail me so I can make reservations for dinner. Then we can talk about maybe going out to town in Carrolton or drive down to Dallas.
View Quote

Thank you for the apartment offer.  We haven't decided yet upon a date, have we?  My 'social director' informed me that we are scheduled to attend a birthday party on Saturday, February 2nd.  

Since this is First Monday weekend, my parents are also likely to stop in for a visit on Saturday as well.  

Not looking too good for me this weekend for partying with the DFW members.  

Of course, next weekend is available...  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#28]
I thought we had done the 2nd of Feb, but this is bungholes deal, so I will let him say the final word.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I thought we had done the 2nd of Feb, but this is bungholes deal, so I will let him say the final word.
View Quote

Yeah, bunghole will 'end' the debate.  [:)]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry guys, I haven't been reading the board too much now that I have a job. If Feb 9 is better for everyone else that's cool with me. I don't get off of work until 6pm on Saturdays though. I might be able to talk the boss into letting me off early though. [:D] Thanks for the staging offer LT. I was going to ask if we could meet at your place.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I forgot to add that the married guys should bring their wives. Every married woman has a single female friend that they want to fix up. I mention this because I am single again. I need to start networking again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Ummm....whatever happened to this? Hows about next Sat.?
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, lordtrader, we all met and had a great time!

We'll talk about the particulars when we next get together! Soon!

Eric The(IMMeForDetails!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Sorry LT, I thought everyone else decided to make it lunch on Saturday. I didn't get off until 6pm.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Well, it was Arock, Jarhead_22, TheRedGoat, his wife, and their friend, Mary. And me!

We met at Brother Nick's table, did a little fast walk around the show, then retired to One The Border for our repast!

Excellent conversation and company!

Eric The(WithAPromiseToDoItAgain,Soon)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:39:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Well, it was Arock, Jarhead_22, TheRedGoat, his wife, and their friend, Mary. And me!

View Quote

Mary, who's Mary? Is she hot? Is she single?
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 6:06:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top