Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2002 5:19:38 PM EDT
I need to know by 8:30 p.m. CST, when it comes on pay-per-view.

If it's just a "tense thriller," I'll pass.  But if there's some good gun play and action, I'm in.

Otherwise, I'll probably watch Heat, Way of the Gun or Ronin.  Or just surf AR15.com.

I'd rather watch a new movie, though, so lemme know what you thought of it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Awe, screw it.  I'm not going to waste $4 on an unknown.

I'll watch The Way of the Gun again.  With the wife and kid gone for the night, I'll actually be able to hear it.  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 5:59:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The Score is the epitome of the 2-star movie.  Not good, not bad.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I enjoy movies a lot and am easy on reviews of them. This one was slightly above average, but only slightly.

I could have done better. So much talent and so little inspiration.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't really like it. Just something to pass the time. The ending was not really worth the wait.

Heat: Only needs a few scenes taken out or changed and it would be perfect.

Way of the Gun: More guns, less pregnant women! Ruined it for me.

Ronin: Superb action film but does lose focus at the end (Ice skating rink - typical later James Bond type badguys BS). Would redo the last third of the film.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:10:40 PM EDT
[#6]
It sucked.  

Ending was predictable.

For a movie billed as an action movie, it was sadly lacking in action.

Edward Norton has seen much better days, although his limited scenes playing a retard were interesting.

Marlon Brando plays a constantly sweating fat guy (although he appears to have lost a fair bit of weight).  Not having to see his huge sweaty body lumber around is worth having one's eyes amputated.

Robert de Niro is the same guy he was in Heat, minus CAR-15.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:11:50 PM EDT
[#7]
If you want to see a great heist movie, check out Oceans 11.  That was a great flick!
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Are you talking about the original Oceans 11 that was chock full o' Rat Pack goodness?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top