Posted: 1/25/2002 3:46:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks.  I'll be going.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll probably be there. I hope I can find a sweet deal on a Mossberg 590. I never do though. I always see the same guys with the same prices there. Anyway, its always fun. Oh yeah, i foyu don't want to pay the $10 or whatever it is for parking, there are a few residential streets less than a block away. I always park there. You should see the looks on some people when they see me coming back with a backpack full of stuff. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone want to car pool from the Sacramento area?  I hate driving long distances due to my back injury.  If someone wants to meet me somewhere and us there car to drive down there I will cover gas cost.  E-mail if anyone is interested.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't believe the faggot liberlas that run SF would allow a gun show in there????!!!!!!  Were they drugged out when the hall was rented?
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Oh yeah, i foyu don't want to pay the $10 or whatever it is for parking, there are a few residential streets less than a block away. I always park there. You should see the looks on some people when they see me coming back with a backpack full of stuff. [:D]
View Quote

Okay, I know that you can all take care of your selves and all, but you really gotta' be care ful in some of the surrounding areas. A dealer there told me of a guy who picked up his gun at the Cow Palace show. He was just there to make the pickup, so didn't want to pay $8.00 for parking. Parked on the street. Was mugged when he was returning to the car, gun was stolen, etc.

Bullshit? I don't know, but it's possible in that area.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I suppose I'll go.  I don't really have anything better to do.

Plus, I haven't been feeling as pissed lately about the fact that I don't own an AR so maybe going to one of these castrated "gun shows" might rekindle a bit of the hate.

I'd really like to figure out how to somehow establish residency in one of our more constitutionally rational neighbor states so I can purchase the weapons I so desire, yet still work over here.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can't believe the faggot liberlas that run SF would allow a gun show in there????!!!!!!  Were they drugged out when the hall was rented?
View Quote

It is because the Cowpalace is actually in Daly City.  Would go but have no money, prices are high, and going to see Blackhawk Down.

I'll actually be in the dog show their next weekend.  Look for the Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs in the north hall and come say hi.  We show Sat. morning at 9am so I just have to sit on the bench for two days with nothing to look forward to.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:59:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 3:43:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For those if you in Northern Kalifornistan, there is a Crossroads Of The West show this weekend.  I'll be there around noon on Saturday.

Also, in case anyone needs it, here's a link to my NorKal gunshow schedule page:

[url]http://www.ecis.com/~mraudio/gunshow/gunshow.htm[/url]

My brother is a dealer there,Jeff, deals nite vision stuff, "Prestiege Law Enforcement". Stop in say hello...

-Troy
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Okay, I know that you can all take care of your selves and all, but you really gotta' be care ful in some of the surrounding areas. A dealer there told me of a guy who picked up his gun at the Cow Palace show. He was just there to make the pickup, so didn't want to pay $8.00 for parking. Parked on the street. Was mugged when he was returning to the car, gun was stolen, etc.

Bullshit? I don't know, but it's possible in that area.
View Quote

This is really true. There are a lot of bad people around that area. Especially across the street, they like to hang out at the liquor store. Just be careful and look around like a paranoid gun owner (like you're not one anyway).
So how did the show go? I might not go today, but will try to go tomorrow. You guys see any bargains on anything?
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 5:30:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Sweet DVD, that is awesome.  My brother has an old 8" model.  Definitely imposing.

Did anyone see any of those down priced Walthers or are the prices still high?  Another post said they dropped the price by a little over $100.  Can't afford one anyhow but????  Aw hell, if I'm gonna add some things I should probably get a wheelgun as well.  Mmmm, .45 colt Vacquero.

Congrats and we'll have to meet up at the range to try that out. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I didn't find any of the guns I was looking for (though NM Armory did have the GoGoGadget lowers, but only as built-up guns), so I ended up only buying 70lbs of ammo, some primers, and a copy of The Black Rifle to replace the one I loaned out, never to return.

-Troy
View Quote

Be very careful in any dealing with Norm at M&N Armory.  IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top