Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2002 1:57:00 PM EDT
(I'm off to Fed Ex a gun so should anyone ask a question I'm not ignoring but simply away.)

Does anyone know if "Walker" has actually renounced his citizenship ????

THANKS  !!
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I can't answer your question but...

Give him the gallows.  I hate that worthless SOB.  His father had the nerve to say "John loves America".  When he goes to prison for eternity that puke will probably be separated from the "general population" where he belongs.

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:13:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think he has, but I haven't heard for sure.

He has no defense though.  Either he:

1. Seeks to retain his citizenship or
2. Renounces his citizenship

If case 1, then he is guilty of treason.

If case 2, then he should be tried the same way that all the terrorists he was with would be tried.

As far as I'm concerned the sentence should be death with the only choice available to taliban jon being whether he wants to die as a terrorist or die as a treasonous bastard.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 2:27:08 PM EDT
[#3]
My passport says "You may lose your U.S. nationality by .... serving in the armed forces ... of a foreign government".  Sounds like he renounced his citizenship.

WP
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#4]
One more time to see if anyone knows for sure.
(Cause I don't.)

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 11:50:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My passport says "You may lose your U.S. nationality by .... serving in the armed forces ... of a foreign government".  Sounds like he renounced his citizenship.
View Quote

Thousands of dual-citizenship Israeli-Americans, who have served in Israel's armed forces, would doubt your conclusion.
Link Posted: 1/26/2002 11:26:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't think he has renounced his citizenship and even if he did it would have to be in writing and even then the US might not accept it.....in short it is almost impossible to lose it.  If he were just another Tali or A-Q guy he would likely be in Cuba at worst and soon let go.  

Check this out.

Family Trouble
     The mediaÕs big gay secret.
     [url]www.nationalreview.com/goldberg/goldberg012502.shtml[/url]
     January 25, 2002 4:50 p.m.

Long-time readers of this column may recall that I'm a big believer in the "looking for trouble" school of justice (See, Restoring the
     Hidden Law, for example). If you climb over a zoo fence in order to see if it bothers a polar bear when you kick him in the gizatz, I
     won't feel particularly sorry for you when he uses you as a loofah.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top