Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2002 8:04:49 AM EDT
Yes indeed thats what you get for beating someone to death in front of a bunch of kids!!

Imagine if he has used a gun!

Mind you he will be out in 6.6 years.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 8:12:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 8:15:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Shoulda been more.  The guy he killed is gonna be dead forever.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#3]
That's justice, everyone paid but him.  He destroyed a family, and his own.

To add insult to injury, at 6'1" and 270 lbs he probably doesn't have to even worry about being the bunk bitch.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Intersting...I cant help but feel bitter/sweet about this one. I feel horrible for his son and all those kids that witnessed the mayhem. On the other hand, I am very pleased that this guy didn't walk with some BS supervised probation. He wont even do 6 years of this time though. Sounds like he was a POS wifebeater at one time anyway.

from the article:
"this incident was not the first time Junta had "struck another adult in front of his minor children."

"The judge's rebuke was in reference to an incident in 1991, when Junta's wife, Michelle, was granted a restraining order against him when she alleged he beat her continuously in front of their two children and another child. A court ordered Junta out of the couple's Charlestown neighborhood apartment, and gave his wife temporary custody of the children."

(edited to clarify)

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 10:23:50 AM EDT
[#5]
The lucky bastard got off easy.  The other guy got eternity...as did all the family members on both sides.

Big bully has been beating the hell out of people for years.  Takes a real brave man to beat up a woman...especially when you dress out at nearly 300lbs!  Finally did the big one and got caught.  He MEANT to kill that man.  Get into the mind of a real bully and just ask them.  Death is an easy option for them.

He wept...to bad.  I'll bet it was for his impending incarceration...certainly NOT for the man he killed.

He better be careful...the joint is full of bullies and babies.  Wonder which he will be after a few months?  He tries to bully the wrong dude and somebody will shank him.

[pissed]
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't follow the whole case but I did watch the entire sentencing hearing today.  I didn't know that guy beat up his wife in front of his kids in 1991.  Gentle giant my ass!

Should have gotten max.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He better be careful...the joint is full of bullies and babies.  Wonder which he will be after a few months?  He tries to bully the wrong dude and somebody will shank him.

[pissed]
View Quote

Maybe he'll be in the "A Brotherhood"?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top