Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2002 6:34:22 PM EDT
IL state Sen O'Malley was campaigning in southern IL today for Gov and a small group of us had a 3 hr lunch with him.

From a 2nd Amendment view he is the only candidate in either party that is friendy.

As far as other issues go, he represents my values far better also.

He deserves a lot of support since he is behind
J. Ryan (you may remember his internet gun purchase sting that flopped & his support of the illegal death penalty moritorium) in polls.

If you are a Democrat & feel Burris, Bakalis, Vallas & Blagojevich aren't a good enough choices for you to vote in primary (or general election) then go vote in the Republican primary for O'Malley!

Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Patrick O'Malley is probably our last hope for keeping and/or improving our gun rights. ALL of the other canditates are very ANTI gun!!!
Here is a link to his website:

[url]http://www.omalleyforgov.com/[/url]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#2]
O'Malley is the only choice if you're a gun owner. I'm hoping for a miracle. If any of you get a chance to voice an opinion, ie poll, or through talking to local pols, make sure you express your dissatisfaction with Jim Ryan's weak to nonexistent support of the 2nd amendment.
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I have ordered some Signs for my house in cook County.
c-rock
Link Posted: 1/25/2002 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have ordered some Signs for my house in cook County.
c-rock
View Quote

Cook County!
Holy Smokes, you win the Brass Balls award.
You be brave man.[}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top