Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2002 4:08:38 PM EDT
When I think of AR15's, I think of Colt.  I don't know if colt is the BEST manufacture out there, but they do have the name.  From what you have seen thats out there, what would you rate as the best AR15 Manufacture?  Just think of the quality of the product, and not the price
- Dustin
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Colt is good OFF THE SHELF hardware.  You get a standard trigger, barrel, and other components on MOST models.  However, go take a look at Fulton Armory (www.fultonarmory.com).  They offer post-ban ARs with many "custom" features that you might like (Jewell trigger, floated barrel, match barrels, etc) in a variety of configurations, and they have an accuracy guarantee.  Give them a look.  They're pricey compared to Bushmasters (which are a great BASIC rifle), but they offer something different.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Armalite,Bushmaster.Olympic,DPMS,Rock River.I would stay away from ASA,Century,Hesse
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I second what SJSAMPLE said.  I have Bushmaster lower and Fulton upper now.  Shoots hella better than the original Bushy upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top