Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2002 3:29:42 PM EDT
From: [url]http://www.whitehouse.org/homeland/tattoo.asp[/url]

OPERATION MANDATORY PATRIOTIC TATTOO HAS BEEN CLEARED FOR TAKEOFF

ATTENTION: RETURN SOON FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES REGARDING MANDATORY TATTOOING IN YOUR COMMUNITY!

ABOUT OPERATION MANDATORY PATRIOTIC TATTOO: As part of the Office of Homeland Security's broad, discretionary power to enact any and all initiatives which may or may not prove effective in America's ongoing fight against terrorism, Governor Tom Ridge has unilaterally passed into law legislation requiring American citizens to obtain an exciting new breed of tattoo. Modeled on the ubiquitous Universal Product Code (UPC), the Subcutaneous Patriotic Intelligence Tattoo (SPIT) acts as both a unique identifier and a satellite-trackable global positioning device, enabling the wearer to rest easy in the knowledge that s/he is quantifiable, qualifiable and locatable by the federal government at all times.
Every American will have their choice of any of the three exciting SPIT executions pictured at left, applied under sterile conditions by Federally appointed tattoo technicians - beginning in February, 2002.

Answers to frequently asked questions about this operation can be found in the grey sidebar to the right.

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
whitehouse.ORG?

Surely you jest.

radioman

oh, I just read it.

hehe, humor rocks.

Link Posted: 1/24/2002 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I needed a good laugh today. [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top