Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2002 3:18:28 AM EDT
I dunno, I just heard a very short thing about this on the radio, They said someone else is going to do it....   Oh well, I guess she'll have more time to eat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 5:48:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, her and Paula Poundstone can open a day care center together.

Or, "Because of the declining health of that great public servant Sarah Brady, I am resigning from my show to become president of Handgun Control, Inc. (or whatever Sarah calls it nowadays).  I will now devote all my efforts to overcome the extremist rantings of the NRA and get these guns out of American society.  It's for the children.  And Lord knows I LOVE children.  Almost as much as donuts."
Link Posted: 1/24/2002 8:09:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I think she meant Hand Control, Inc., as in how not to bite your own hand while devouring doughnuts.

She is next in line to the great throne of arms control in America.  I wonder if she is still buddies with Madonna who is now a shooter thanks to her new hubby!

Rosie ought to try shooting a gun instead of her full auto mouth.  Heck, what am I thinking?!  She probably has a few...just doesn't want us little people to have one.  Of course, compared to her, we literally are little people.

Link Posted: 1/24/2002 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
This would make it the third year in a row she has floated the concept of leaving the show... I'll beleave it when I see it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top