Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2002 6:50:27 PM EDT
Hey guys,
  Just ordered my first AR lower. A RRA I am licking the envelope on the FFL as I type this. I can't wait! Anyways, I'd like to get some Thermold mags for it... Anyone have these for less that 30 bux a pop? I'd be happy with a 20 dollar price. What ever happened to the guy selling them for 15 dollars each? Thanks!

-Jared
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen a bunch of them for sale in the Equipment Exchange for around 20-24 bucks.  Look there first.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#3]
god dammit, im such an asshole. maybe if i edit my aboce response no one will be the wiser...............
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:01:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
god dammit, im such an asshole. maybe if i edit my aboce response no one will be the wiser...............
View Quote

LOL next time just hit the trash can.

oh, and I won't say a word :X
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Try [url]www.sksman.com[/url]  $25 each, or just be patient, they will show up on the equip. exchange sooner or later for less.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess I'm spoiled.  I'm used to getting them from Ronin45 for $14 a piece.  I've gotten so many now that I'm out of the market.  Glad I got mine when they were still $14 each.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#7]
don't know where you live in wi, i live in superior and i saw some at a show a week or two ago for $21 after tax.

Link Posted: 1/23/2002 11:52:31 PM EDT
[#8]
[url]www.classicarms.org[/url] Just found these for $19.95
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top