Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2001 10:16:02 PM EDT
You take your kids out to practice their egg throwing!
Maybe I shouldnt have posted this but I couldnt resist.
A guy said this to me at work today.A few of us were in the breakroom and for some reason we got to talking about the forgotten bowls of food left in the frig. One guy said something about all the cartons of old eggs in his. That caused me to think of the time when I had about 3 cartons of old eggs and my nephews were visting.When I got ready to take them home I got the eggs and let them throw them out the back window of my truck onto the dirt road.They got a kick out of it and I got rid of those old eggs.
[smash]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Them ARKYDILLAS must have feasted that day.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
your sister & girlfriend are the same person[:O]

...hey par, hey par, she shore is purdy   duh..
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#3]
You get into bar fights and brag about it on AK47.net.

McUzi is your neighbor.

You post semi nude photos of your wife posing with guns. Showing the world that you can scrounge $2,000.00 for a rifle but wont pay for dental work for your wifes teeth.

Everytime the the dow or nasdaq drops you tell peaple to "buy gold".
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#4]
When your Sister says "OH, GOD YOU'RE GOOD, UNCLE DADDY!!!"
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When your Sister says "OH, GOD YOU'RE GOOD, UNCLE DADDY!!!"
View Quote

BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!![:D]
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 10:57:31 PM EDT
[#6]
When you keep score on your vehicle's roadkill record.  Then, when you get a new vehicle, you can't wait to see how long it takes until you can surpass the record of the old vehicle.

It's bad when you know without looking how far over you've got to swerve to pick off that furry wittle squirrel or to peg that dead skunk in the road.

Oh, and by the way guys it is officially dove mating season.  I do not declare it to be mating season for dove until I've chaulked up a roadkill on a dove with my truck.  The things get so damned stupid once the mating season comes around, the things just hang out in the road as you drive by.  About three years ago I nailed 3 doves in a one week period of time.  There are a whole ton of feathers plastered into my radiator from today's hit.  I swear, so many doves and squirrels have died underneath my truck that I've lost count.
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 11:13:50 PM EDT
[#7]
When you have a bench set up on the back porch and have measured out a 200 yard range at 25 yard intervals.

Uglygun, your post reminded me of this time I was travelling across eastern Washington. Going about 85 as usual I hit a partridge.  I though it flew up and hit the underside of my truck, and I did see a few feathers in the mirror. Anway, get back home, change, and go to pick up this girl I had just asked out on a date. Forgot all about the hapless little bird. I pull up in the drive way and she and her Mom are having a lemonade on the porch.  Both look at me real strange like.  Turns out the little bastard flew right into the grill and was lodged in there headfirst with its leggs sticking out. Had to use my leatherman to pull it out it was in there so tight. Not my best first impression...but not my worst either.

Link Posted: 3/14/2001 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When you have a bench set up on the back porch and have measured out a 200 yard range at 25 yard intervals
View Quote

No, that's how you know you have died and went to heaven!
Link Posted: 3/14/2001 11:38:01 PM EDT
[#9]
When you buy a house COD.

NO SLACK!
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 6:07:50 PM EDT
[#10]
...when your Mom ruins her best dress hunting.

I like the range off the back porch. My dad finally made me give up mine. he was tired of slipping on the empty brass.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 6:35:33 PM EDT
[#11]
You think megabytes means a good day of bass fishing.

You give out head cheese and beer on halloween.
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#12]
....when your gun safe is bigger (and cleaner!) than your refrigerator! /:^D
Link Posted: 3/15/2001 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#13]
when you go to a funeral to hunt doves.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top