Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2002 9:05:32 AM EDT
I had a lot to drink last night. My wife just had a miscarriage with are second child yesterday. So I was really upset last night. I just want to say sorry because I see what I wrote today and I looked really dumb.

But any way thanks to all of you who did write about the PD jobs. As you can see if I don't have 15 pints or Guinness in me I can write and spell a little better.[rolleyes]

Anyway thanks and I'm sorry.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:06:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Happens to the best of us.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
No harm done. Bad shit happens to the best of people. If you're ever interested in working in Dallas or Ft Worth, let me know.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:12:56 AM EDT
[#3]
You mean other people drink and post too?  [shock]

I'm not alone?  

I'll drink to that!  [beer]

P.S.  Did you ever notice that no matter how much Guinness you drink you never get a hangover?
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:15:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I am so sorry to hear of your wife's miscarriage. That must have been a terrible blow to both of you. Don't worry about drunken posting, many here have done it with little or no reason to.
Hope your wife feels better soon.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#5]
heh heh..

i read your original post three or four times. then wondered how you could have possibly posted 1000+ times without me ever encountering your unique writing style.  plus, i knew i remembered you, and definitely not that way. im glad to hear it was only the alcohol, but i am sorry for your loss.

Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:19:11 AM EDT
[#6]
you are always welcome here in DFW, anytime you want to come down i'd be more than happy to show you where everything is around here.

good luck and condolences
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:21:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Hell,I'm drunk NOW!(Shit,did I say that out loud?)[:O]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:42:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Although i am very disturbed to hear that some hear drink.....
[beer]
View Quote

I never drink hear !

(I'm afraid of the "Dirt Nap !")
[:D]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I thought I was the only one prone to drunken posting.
tayous1, me and the wife have 3 kids out of 6 pregnancies, one of which was tubal. Hang in there, and best to your wife.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#11]
DonR I just filled out an application for the county jail so I'm going to see what they say. I have no collage yet because I have not gotten a job that I can get good money to pay for collage.

My wife did the Sallie Mae lone and that was over two years ago for $2000 and now we have to pay off about $4000. So I'm not going with that.

Quoted:
P.S.  Did you ever notice that no matter how much Guinness you drink you never get a hangover?
View Quote

That is true I woke up with only 4 hours of sleep and I feel great right now. The time I had about 25+ pints of beer at the beer feast near me I woke up fine hangover wise.

Just like to thank you guys once more. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#13]
You mean you want to [i]say[/i] sorry?

Just kidding...had to break your balls a little.

Listen, I'm sorry to hear about the miscarriage.  Chin up, and look forward.  Best wishes to you and your wife, I hope everything works out for you in the breeding department (and I'm sure it will).

Sincerely,
Chimborazo.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 11:15:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Are you really [b]Mc-1Gunrunner[/b]

[}:D]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Happens to the best of us. My wife too had a miscarriage last year, one of us got to be strong to carry the other. I had to be the one. So, if at first fail, try again.......We did, she is now 3 months pregnant and is due in July.

Take good care of yourself and your wife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top