Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2009 8:49:34 AM EDT
I'm going to punch him right in the vag. This lazy motherfucker has been working at a bowling alley for about ten years. I use the word "working" with him very loosely, due to the fact that most of the time he is there he is either asleep, hiding somewhere, playing video games, or just standing around bullshitting.

He was offered a position a few years ago basically doing what he does now with a couple more responsibilities (no extra hours or anything, just a few minor management duties) for double the pay. He told them "no, I don't want any extra responsibilities". even for DOUBLE his pay. Fucking idiot.

Now, with it being the summer and with the economy the way it is, they are just having him work about sixteen hours a week (about half of what he used to), so what's this piece of shit do? If it was you, you would probably think "look for a part time gig to supplement or just look for a new job all together." Being that he only makes about ten bucks an hour now and has absolutely no job skills or higher education, it's not like he would be looking for anything that the vast majority would be looking for, and even so, even if he was making minimum wage somewhere it wouldn't be that much of a loss plus he is fully capable of doing manual labor or anything of the sort. But NOPE! This little bitch goes on the Internet and applies for unemployment.

Now I can see filling for unemployment just in case and then looking for a job, but he has no intention of looking for anything, being the lazy cockbag he is. He figures a). He's under qualified for anything (even though I'm pretty sure you don't need to be super qualified to push carts at Wal-mart), b). I can sit around on my ass all day and get free money and not have to do shit for it. If my dad was still alive he would knock the shit out of him for being so lazy and not even looking for something, anything. We were brought up better than that. Shit I had to get my first job at 14 so I could buy my car at 15. We were told no handouts and you have to work for money/possessions.

He has a wife who now has to work extra days/hours to make up for it, and you would think that with all his new extra time he would do some of the housework, but no. He goes out to eat with his friends (pick up a fucking application douche) which costs money, buys 360 games (application there to fuckwad) again more $$$, and sits on his ass all day. She still does all the cleaning/cooking/yard work/laundry/ect. He is totally oblivious to the outside world at all and has no concept of how bad he is fucking up. What a useless tool.

He just hung up on me after the verbal phone lashing, but next time I see him it's a pussy power punch for that pussy.

I know 4/10, not enough swearing and to long. It just pisses me right off to see the mentality of these fucks first hand and then they wonder why the country is going down the shitter.

By the way, no he didn't vote for the big O, he didn't vote at all - too lazy (and the school he would have voted for is four doors down).

HAHA, cockbag, fuckwad and shitter are all in spellcheck. Wal-Mart is not.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:52:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey asshole, you know I visit the forum don't you?
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I got a sister like that...37 years old...never left home...I predicted it 30 years ago when Mom was spoiling the hell out of her..

On the other hand Dad likes me best and I'll probably inherit everything (He already made me executor)
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#3]
How are you going to punch your brother in the 'vag'?

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:58:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Because, he's acting like a little bitch, so I just assume he must have one.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

his brother is transgender
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#6]
6/10

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:59:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sweep the leg and punch him in the taco, Paco.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Wear gloves.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:00:51 AM EDT
[#9]
He sounds like alot of people in this world.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#10]
*need Popcorn Gif*
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:04:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
*need Popcorn Gif*

OOOH, this could be

1. Trolling
2. Really, really good....
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Got an older sister of the same caliber. Dopesmoker deluxe, has both her adult kids now on the same SSI/welfare/foodstamp train she rides. She inherited about $96K when our folks passed, and in five years has absolutely nothing to show for it except fewer brain cells. Has never had anything above a part-time job since about 1978, and those are few and far between. No job at all since the late 1980s.

Good news: she still lives in NorCal, so her vote doesn't offset any thinking person's opinion.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#15]
So you get all the old pins you can handle?
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:08:40 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA, not really him. He is also one of the "what do you need a gun for?" crowd. Not quite "guns are bad mmmkay", but close enough.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I know people like that. I've got a friend that's nearly 30 and living at home with her mother. She moved out, briefly...but didn't like paying bills.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#18]
8/10 For rating your own rant and obviously not giving a fuck what others think. Genuine rant because your pissed, not for points.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:13:01 AM EDT
[#19]
There is at least one of this kind in every family.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#20]
LOL...

Gotta love the brothers.

Mine was a drug addict.  Finally at 55 he was busted operating a meth lab.  Off to the state pen for three months, then some state run rehab with a job release.

First job out...$80k a year working for a newspaper.  I was floored.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#21]
As someone who currently can't work (but would love to be able to again-stupid injuries), send me his info and some cash for gas and I'll be happy to tune him up for you. He won't see it coming and you don't have to worry about the pesky DV charges...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top