Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2009 7:00:33 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#1]
NIMBYs, assemble!

If they were shooters, they'd love it.  I drive for an hour to get to a range I can shoot at.  It only goes out to 100 yards and the firing points use benches only so I can't practice 3-position shooting.  Also, I'm not allowed to use a handgun on the rifle line, so no true 50m pistol practice either.  But it's what I've got.  It could be a lot worse.

I would be stoked if anybody were allowed to use the huge ammounts of park land we have for a shooting range.  We do have a nice archery range...
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:32:38 AM EDT
[#2]
same thing is happing at erml
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:42:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
NIMBYs, assemble!

If they were shooters, they'd love it.  I drive for an hour to get to a range I can shoot at.  It only goes out to 100 yards and the firing points use benches only so I can't practice 3-position shooting.  Also, I'm not allowed to use a handgun on the rifle line, so no true 50m pistol practice either.  But it's what I've got.  It could be a lot worse.

I would be stoked if anybody were allowed to use the huge ammounts of park land we have for a shooting range.  We do have a nice archery range...

Hell, I'd put the shooting range in my YARD if I could get away with it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:41:29 AM EDT
[#4]
meh, I don't bitch about all the sled dogs who light up the night in winter, when all the foliage is gone and sounds carries, so piss on them
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:43:12 AM EDT
[#5]
All of this nonsense could be avoided with the free availability of suppressors.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

All of this nonsense could be avoided with the free availability of suppressors.

I've always thought it ironic that the Euros encourage suppressors but here in the States you're an assassin if you own one.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've always thought it ironic that the Euros encourage suppressors but here in the States you're an assassin if you own one.

Just more proof that the left wingers are as back asswards as they come
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:48:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

@ "assassin"

Funny how the exact same people who complain about noise would be the most likely ones to say, "But what would you ever need that for?"
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:49:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd appreciate it if you didn't call me an assassin. I'm a terrorist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top