Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/17/2009 6:42:15 PM EDT
Why did I do it?
WHY did I go to Wal Mart at all!?! I'd rather pay the extra amount and go someplace SANE and I knew that, but stopped anyway.
Long story ... needed a few items for house cleaning (and sammich making). I loaded up my cart with what I needed and headed over to the produce section. While I was standing there, something hit me pretty hard in the back (shoulder area). It was hard enough to knock my purse off my shoulder. I turned around and two young boys, I'd say about six and eight, were lobbing tomatoes at each other. I had on a white shirt and I could see tomato seeds on my clothing. There was a busted tomato at my feet. I got a produce bag so I could pick it up in order to prevent anyone from slipping and falling. Before I could bend over and get it, the younger of the two boys ran over, pulled off his Croc and stepped on the tomato then kicked it toward the older boy.
THEN HE WIPED HIS FOOT ON MY BARE LEG!!!!
ZOMG! I HATE FEET!!!!
I grabbed him by the arm when he started wiping his hands on my shirt and held him away from me while saying, "Do not do that!!"
So ... he spit at me.
This is when his four hundred pound, mullet having, spandex wearing Mama comes riding up on her Wal Mart scooter demanding to know why I'm touching her child. As soon as he sees his mother he starts screaming like I'm murdering him. She whipped out her cell phone (a Blackberry) and told me she was going to call the police on me. I replied that she needed to call them because her son(s) just wasted plenty of food and Wal Mart would probably make her pay them for it. To illustrate, I pointed at the tomato on me and the ones on the floor (about ten-fifteen).  She disconnected the call and told little Billy Bob to go with her.
I went about my business and left my cart outside the bathroom while I washed up. I was a sticky mess. When I got out, she was two people ahead of me in line. She had a teenage daughter (I guess?) pushing a cart and the cart she was riding was loaded down with ice cream, bags of candy, etc. They paid with their food stamps, then whipped out WIC to pay for cereals and milks and stuff and then, wait for it, she asked the cashier to go get her six cartons of cigarettes (she wasn't in the smokes aisle). The cashier told her that she wasn't supposed to do that because the cigarette aisle is where you pay for those, but the women started screaming that she had disabilities and that Wal Mart was discriminating against a person with disabilities. She also wailed that she was a diabetic and needed her insulin and couldn't wait in line again. The cashier went and got the cigarettes for her and she paid for those out of two one hundred dollar bills. Then the woman said she needed someone to help her load her truck because she was "disabled".
When I went out to get in my car, I saw two Wal Mart employees loading up the bed of her truck with junk food while she stood there watching, smoking, drinking Mt. Dew and eating a candy bar. The teenage girl, who was the pregnant one, was smoking as well. Isn't that lovely?
I will go to Wal Mart again when Obama produces his birth certificate. NEVER.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
She'll get payback when her medical problems take care of her.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like business as usual.

Did you remember to blade while telling him "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY SHIRT!"
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]
No blading . . . . . ?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sounds like business as usual.

Did you remember to blade while telling him "YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY SHIRT!"

Dang.

I knew I was forgetting something.

Maybe if I had remembered Wal Mart protocol there would have been a better outcome. I didn't even get the opportunity to yell at the door checker.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds just as bad as the lady getting in the express lane 12 items only, of course she more and argues about every little thing they ring up. Man OH Man the idiots reproduce everywhere and they go to Wal-mart to pi st us OFF!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:57:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Im not a huge fan of kids , well mannered children I can handle no problem. But that little bastard...I would have punched him in his fucking skull and gladly paid the fine

You have a much better grasp on your temper than I do , I salute you
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#7]
3 out of 10.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#8]
The ones on scooters can be fun to mess with.

Go to the cheese section and get a few of the larger triangular pieces cut off a wheel, make sure it is a nice hard cheese.

Get behind her and when she doesn't notice, chock the wheels.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Not really related, but you seem like you needed a laugh

_MaH
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Go to the cheese section and get a few of the larger triangular pieces cut off a wheel, make sure it is a nice hard cheese.

1) Grab a fishing pole setup from the sporting goods section

2) Rip open a box of Twinkies from the grocery section

3) Affix Twinkie to hook

4) Go fishing for fatties

But I enjoy the simplicity of your idea, better

_MaH
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I hear you there. When I return to the states that is the last place I will go. I am lucky enough to have military bases to shop back home. Other than that it is the local food establishments and item specific stores.

The times I slip into the "oh walmart is easy and cheap" and go I have a story, not like that one because i would be in jail if that happened to me. But similair poor quality of customer service, general shoppers attitudes, lack of help, lack of everything including good products. I am not a fan of Target either becuase they do not support any Vetrains rights, and do not support toys for tots, at least the other devil store does that.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Why did I do it?

WHY did I go to Wal Mart at all!?! I'd rather pay the extra amount and go someplace SANE and I knew that, but stopped anyway.

Long story ... needed a few items for house cleaning (and sammich making). I loaded up my cart with what I needed and headed over to the produce section. While I was standing there, something hit me pretty hard in the back (shoulder area). It was hard enough to knock my purse off my shoulder. I turned around and two young boys, I'd say about six and eight, were lobbing tomatoes at each other. I had on a white shirt and I could see tomato seeds on my clothing. There was a busted tomato at my feet. I got a produce bag so I could pick it up in order to prevent anyone from slipping and falling. Before I could bend over and get it, the younger of the two boys ran over, pulled off his Croc and stepped on the tomato then kicked it toward the older boy.

ZOMG! I HATE FEET!!!!

I grabbed him by the arm when he started wiping his hands on my shirt and held him away from me while saying, "Do not do that!!"

So ... he spit at me.

This is when his four hundred pound, mullet having, spandex wearing Mama comes riding up on her Wal Mart scooter demanding to know why I'm touching her child. As soon as he sees his mother he starts screaming like I'm murdering him. She whipped out her cell phone (a Blackberry) and told me she was going to call the police on me. I replied that she needed to call them because her son(s) just wasted plenty of food and Wal Mart would probably make her pay them for it. To illustrate, I pointed at the tomato on me and the ones on the floor (about ten-fifteen).  She disconnected the call and told little Billy Bob to go with her.

I went about my business and left my cart outside the bathroom while I washed up. I was a sticky mess. When I got out, she was two people ahead of me in line. She had a teenage daughter (I guess?) pushing a cart and the cart she was riding was loaded down with ice cream, bags of candy, etc. They paid with their food stamps, then whipped out WIC to pay for cereals and milks and stuff and then, wait for it, she asked the cashier to go get her six cartons of cigarettes (she wasn't in the smokes aisle). The cashier told her that she wasn't supposed to do that because the cigarette aisle is where you pay for those, but the women started screaming that she had disabilities and that Wal Mart was discriminating against a person with disabilities. She also wailed that she was a diabetic and needed her insulin and couldn't wait in line again. The cashier went and got the cigarettes for her and she paid for those out of two one hundred dollar bills. Then the woman said she needed someone to help her load her truck because she was "disabled".

When I went out to get in my car, I saw two Wal Mart employees loading up the bed of her truck with junk food while she stood there watching, smoking, drinking Mt. Dew and eating a candy bar. The teenage girl, who was the pregnant one, was smoking as well. Isn't that lovely?

Uh...

I think I love you?   But I dare not fly too close to the sun.   Didn't work out for me so well the last time I tried striking up something with a gal from an internet gun forum.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:10:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But we will have to continue paying for her medical problems, the pregnant teen, the kids.  Its people like that that have dragged America down...

Hope the tomato stains come out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:12:52 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess this is a case of deadly "Oppugno Fructus" (assault fruit). Got a tazer for the little shit?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:13:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Did she have a CricKet cell phone?  I think I spoke with her on the phone yesterday
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Big fun, I can't think of anything that would get me back in a walmart or mcdonalds. I guess if I ever needed work bad enough, maybe. I could try extra hard to be a moron for four or five hours.

Don't go back EVER.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#17]
sounds like a normal day at Walmart
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:15:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Married With Children style.  Might as well bring your own Cart O Death too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#19]
I would have beat the shit out of the kid, thrown him through a window, and then give him 50 lashes from a leather belt. And then duct tape him to an industrial ceiling fan for a few hours.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:18:14 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't think I could have kept myself from popping the kid after he spit on me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I have a kid too. I make darn sure that he behaves when we are shopping. Yes I use bribes...hey it works.
I wish we had a target near us.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#22]

I am sick of seeing fat lazy non-handicapped people riding those motorized carts.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

ZOMG! I HATE FEET!!!!

So ... he spit at me.

That kid would have been running and accidentally faceplanted (at full force) the first steel heavy thing I could find.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:27:35 PM EDT
[#24]
What's the worst that could happen if your child had been 'persuaded' to punch the lil' dipshit and you "knew nothing about it whatsoever" ?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1) Grab a fishing pole setup from the sporting goods section

2) Rip open a box of Twinkies from the grocery section

3) Affix Twinkie to hook

4) Go fishing for fatties

But I enjoy the simplicity of your idea, better

_MaH

I work at Wally World and think thats funny has HELL.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#26]

She needed her insulin yet she was chokin down a candy bar & Mtn Spew ??

Ida called her bluff.....

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#27]
So did you score any ammo to make your trip to Wal-Mart worthwhile?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Shoot her in the face, its the only way to be sure
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Normally I'd consider this a troll post, but I went to Wal Mart today myself and know it's entirely possible.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#30]
"They hit one of your guys with a tomato, you take out two of theirs with cantaloupes. It's the Chicago way."
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#31]
should have turned off that fat pig's scooter, then tipped over their cart
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#32]
I was at Walmart yesterday getting groceries when i decided to get some doughnuts.There are two guys standing in front of the case just looking like a couple of morons.These cases are the ones you open yourself and get out what you want.Well i noticed the bigger of the two guys is the interested party and he is just staring at them.Then he takes his finger and puts it in the icing on the edge of the pan,then sticks his finger in his mouth.Finger goes back in the icing and back to his mouth.A bout this time i notice that the guy isn't right in the head.The other guy was his caretaker/relative,but he was watching this go on and didn't seem surprised at all.Well the guy finally got doughnuts out after checking that the icing was GTG and walked to the checkout.The lady running the bakery portion of the store came immediately over and asked if the guy touched any of the baked goods and i told her what he did and she took the whole pan out and throwed them away.She said they come in all the time and he usually stands there and eats them then leaves without paying for anything.I couldn't believe this crap.How could anyone get away with this just because they are mentally disabled.I f i was the manager i would tell the caretaker to keep him the heck away from my store,lawsuit be damned.That's just friggin' nasty.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Why did I do it?

I keep wondering why everyone goes there, then complains about it.  If you choose to go there, keep your complaints to yourself.

Quoted:

I don't believe you.  I'll bet you won't make it thirty days without going back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So did you score any ammo to make your trip to Wal-Mart worthwhile?

Not sure if you know this, but wal-mart ammo is bad for your pistols. The last S&W I purchased or was it Springfield either way one of those two have a letter in their cases that says if you use the "white box" ammo from walmart you void the warranty.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#35]
I hate that shit. People like that need to fall off the face of the earth.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#36]

+1  Alot of the people where I live are just too fat to walk so they have to take a scooter and too stupid to realize that riding the
scooter instead of walking got them that way in the first place. Catch 22.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm still shocked that she threatened to call the cops on me after her kid not only hit me with a tomato, but spit on me.

Lovely lovely people. Really. Outstanding.

My husband and I are definitely struggling in this economy. But we budget, we cut corners where we can, and we take care of ourselves. If this ample fleshed, government dependent individual has that much CASH to pay for cigarettes then how did she qualify for food stamps at all? I don't have an extra $200.00 per month for ANYTHING right now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:00:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why did I do it?

ZOMG! I HATE FEET!!!!

So ... he spit at me.

Goddamnit, THURSDAY is Walmart story day, NOT Wendsday...   I send out these memo's, but NO ONE LISTENS...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why did I do it?

I keep wondering why everyone goes there, then complains about it.  If you choose to go there, keep your complaints to yourself.

Quoted:

I don't believe you.  I'll bet you won't make it thirty days without going back.

And I care what you think ... because ... ???

Buy a team membership and get back to me. Support the site or go troll for hot babes at Wal Mart ... I heard that's cheap and free ...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Today I saw four DVD packages ripped open and left in the bathroom.

The were all for the same movie. "Madea Goes to Jail"  [black comedian in drag] .

Everytime I go there I laugh thinking of that "Wal-Mart bingo card" parody.

I feel the environment only confirms why I'm there in the first and only place. Ammo.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#41]
You know what fucking pisses me off? I have had 4 back surgeries and live in genuine and constant crippling pain. I worked my ass off my whole adult life, bought a house, paid my fucking taxes and never asked anyone for anything. Once I realized I wasn't going to be able to work, it took me a while, but my doctors, my wife and my family finally persuaded me to apply for disability. Guess what-even though my primary doc, my spine surgeon and my fucking pain doc ALL strongly recommended I be approved, some fucking schlub who has never examined me-never even SPOKEN to me, decides that I should have no problem returning to work. Neverfuckingmind the fact that I can't do things like ride in a car for more than 15 minutes without it feeling like someone has buried a knife in the small of my back or stand for more than 5 minutes without enough pain to make it impossible to concentrate-even on serious meds.

But somehow, fat fucks get disability on fucking demand. Seriously, sometimes when I hear some fucking human bean bag snivel about being "disabled because I gots the diabeetus", I am barely able to resist the urge to beat them in the head with a bat until their fucking brains pour out their ears....
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Wow...

In on one of this mess.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I have a kid too. I make darn sure that he behaves when we are shopping. Yes I use bribes...hey it works.
I wish we had a target near us.

I use the bribe as well, "behave or I beat your ass with this leather belt."

Works like a charm.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:41:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

You know what fucking pisses me off? I have had 4 back surgeries and live in genuine and constant crippling pain. I worked my ass off my whole adult life, bought a house, paid my fucking taxes and never asked anyone for anything. Once I realized I wasn't going to be able to work, it took me a while, but my doctors, my wife and my family finally persuaded me to apply for disability. Guess what-even though my primary doc, my spine surgeon and my fucking pain doc ALL strongly recommended I be approved, some fucking schlub who has never examined me-never even SPOKEN to me, decides that I should have no problem returning to work. Neverfuckingmind the fact that I can't do things like ride in a car for more than 15 minutes without it feeling like someone has buried a knife in the small of my back or stand for more than 5 minutes without enough pain to make it impossible to concentrate-even on serious meds.

But somehow, fat fucks get disability on fucking demand. Seriously, sometimes when I hear some fucking human bean bag snivel about being "disabled because I gots the diabeetus", I am barely able to resist the urge to beat them in the head with a bat until their fucking brains pour out their ears....

All I can say here is WORD! (and I'm sorry. that sucks beyond the telling of it!)

My sister has had about 9 back surgeries, she cannot drive because she has so much narcotic pain medication in her at any given time, she has Celiac Disease and suffers from debilitating migraines and every doctor she visits has signed off on her being disabled. She's been turned down about 8 times now. Her church has gone in together to help pay for a disability lawyer for her so that she can hopefully get something approved.

On the flip side of that ... my good for nothing boozehound cousin fell down at K Mart about ten years ago and has been earning disability since. At family reunions ... she sits around smoking like a chimney, drinking Hennessy, and bragging about the fact that she doesn't have to pay a dime for any of her bad habits. She lives in a Habitat for Humanity house that is paid for and affords to go on swanky cruises three times a year ... where she will jet ski or play in the pool since no one down there knows she gets disability and can take video of her doing it. She also has her own business under her daughter's name where she only takes cash payment for work rendered. I think she cleans up the mess in new construction homes or something.

She drives around in a 2008 Dodge Charger with leather interior as well. And she LAUGHS about the fact that KMart paid her around $70,000 for "pain and suffering" and that she gets everything for "free". I've reported her more times than I can count and she STILL gets it. And she ADMITS to all of us that she isn't hurt at all.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#45]
I was a cashier for them

I saw shit like this on a daily basis.

One woman demanded that I leave my register and walk her through the entire store, essentially shopping for her fat wheel chair bound ass. It was awesome. She would point to something and say "that one" and when I pick up the wrong thing "no you moron, the green one" I really really really wanted to punch that bitch in the face and tell her to eat a dick and die.

Avoid wal mart at all costs.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:

All I can say here is WORD! (and I'm sorry. that sucks beyond the telling of it!)

My sister has had about 9 back surgeries, she cannot drive because she has so much narcotic pain medication in her at any given time, she has Celiac Disease and suffers from debilitating migraines and every doctor she visits has signed off on her being disabled. She's been turned down about 8 times now. Her church has gone in together to help pay for a disability lawyer for her so that she can hopefully get something approved.

On the flip side of that ... my good for nothing boozehound cousin fell down at K Mart about ten years ago and has been earning disability since. At family reunions ... she sits around smoking like a chimney, drinking Hennessy, and bragging about the fact that she doesn't have to pay a dime for any of her bad habits. She lives in a Habitat for Humanity house that is paid for and affords to go on swanky cruises three times a year ... where she will jet ski or play in the pool since no one down there knows she gets disability and can take video of her doing it. She also has her own business under her daughter's name where she only takes cash payment for work rendered. I think she cleans up the mess in new construction homes or something.

She drives around in a 2008 Dodge Charger with leather interior as well. And she LAUGHS about the fact that KMart paid her around $70,000 for "pain and suffering" and that she gets everything for "free". I've reported her more times than I can count and she STILL gets it. And she ADMITS to all of us that she isn't hurt at all.

I've been out of work since my waiting job after wal mart went under in late Feb of this year. About 4.5 months. I've had nothing to do with my time and it drives me fucking bonkers. I don't know how wel-fare rats stand it all day.

My ex's mother was on dissability and used it to pay for wine, booze, and the main staple of her life CRACK COCAINE! but when her daughter needed food? I literally heard her say "STOP BEING SELFISH AND ONLY THINKING OF YOURSELF!" She "took care of" a cancer patient who was a navy vet through the VA. By take care of, I mean she forced him to stay in his room and would, if she thought it was necessary, cook him dinner occasionally. She got power of attorney over him and collected her dissability, his dissability, money for having a child, a settlement check (she sues everyone for everything) and money from the VA to "take care of" this vet. All in all she collected about 3600 bucks a month in .gov money, which went to crack, booze, and cigarettes. She also managed to dumpster dive, despite her debilitating injury which kept her our of the work force. I reported her to social security 5 times and 5 times I got, "we'll look into it" I even went so far as to take pictures of everything she did, and bring them to the SS office, and they told me they couldn't look at them, as I could have doctored them.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I don't think I could have kept myself from popping the kid after he spit on me.

Kick him in the skull, I woulda done...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
cigarettes...diabetic  

Just wait.  When she needs her lower limbs amputated, you'll get to pay for that too.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:09:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I am sick of seeing fat lazy non-handicapped people riding those motorized carts.

They should  have to have a cripple card to even board them.......A copy of the handicapped sticker would do it.The fat slobs who go on a twink and cigarette run should walk.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:10:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cigarettes...diabetic  

Just wait.  When she needs her lower limbs amputated, you'll get to pay for that too.

I'm thinking, considering the contents of her cart, that she was definitely NOT a diabetic. It's probably a lie she has perfected to get "special" treatment. Doesn't want to wait in line? "Waaah! I'm a diabetic and need my insulin. Wahhh!! I'm a diabetic and need help loading my groceries into the car!"

I can't imagine a diabetic drinking a Mountain Dew and eating a jumbo Butterfinger.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top