[#1]
undocumented workers..

illegal Aliens...CRIMINALS,

HERE illegally......

breaking the laws..

PC BULLSHIT
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I am entirely in favor of these lawsuits and settlements.  If employers get fucked up the ass by illegals suing them for unsafe working conditions, there will be that much less of an incentive to hire illegals.

I hope the employers' insurance companies will refuse to pay off because the employers were intentionally failing to follow labor laws and safety standards, leaving the employers themselves solely liable for the damages.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, there may actually be "undocumented workers" of some type.

However, if they came from south of the border, don't have a work visa, and have a citizenship other than that of the US, THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Why isn't CNN questioning how these people are working for a construction company in NY instead of cheering their winning the lottery?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#4]
im at a cooler in ca surrounded by the bastards pisses me off every time i try to tell one how to load me and they cant understand enough fucking english to even do there fucking job i hate these pricks
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#5]
only reason this is news is to justify more federal assholes with clipboards to pay a visit to smaller businesses....had an material removal business nearby raided and shut

down by OSHA due to a removal worker not having proper certification for asbestos..they had 10 employees..

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#6]
You know how NYC construction contractors get away with hiring these illegals in the first place ?

Usually by paying off the union business agents to look the other way.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#7]
at least they all had legitimate accidents, but im sure the settlement money goes right into mexico where they will retire and live like kings there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top